+447361612498

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447361612498

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447361612498, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447361612498

Telephone number +447361612498 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (73616) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Hutchison 3G UK Ltd".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447361612498

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447361612498

Telephone number +447361612498 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "George Jefferson", from Credence Alliance Bank and using the email address admin@credabc.uk. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much , we are glad to hear from you. Please sir, allow us to call you daddy since we have no one to call our daddy, thank you.

Daddy Please i want you to believe me, what I'm telling you is the truth, nothing but the truth. Before I proceed please allow me to introduce myself to you. I am Viktoriia 23 years old and my kid sister Mariana 12 years old, we are from Kiew, Ukraine, but currently in Belarus.
Daddy, Viktoriia and Mariana are the only children of Late Mr. Fedak G. Tsarinna

Dad, before the death of my father, he called me and my sister Mariana and told us, he deposited a large amount of money (USD $6.2 million ) in a Bank in the United Kingdom. He gave us the Deposit Certificate issued to him by the bank. He also said to us that if he didn't make it, we should look for an honest and trustworthy person to assist and stand for us as a beneficiary to help us receive the funds. A week later he gave up the ghost.

It is on this reason, that we are contacting you to assist and stand for us as our new beneficiary to enable the bank to release the funds and transfer them to you so that i and my kids sister Mariana can join you in your country and start a new life as soon as the fund gets to you.
Please dad, we don't want to lose our inheritance, it is the only hope we have in life.

Attached are pictures of me and my kid sister Mariana and the deposit Certificate the bank issued to my late father.
Daddy please, we want you to contact the bank to have yourself identified as our new beneficiary, who is the recipient to the fund, to enable the bank to release funds and transfer them to you, ..

Please daddy helps us, we promise we will not disappoint you, our lives depend on these funds, please daddy help us. The name of the account officer is Mr. George Jefferson.

Below is the Bank's contact information.

Bank Name: Credence Alliance Bank
Phone number: +44 7361 612498
Email address: admin@credabc.uk

Daddy please help us, we look forward to hear from you. Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna
The email was sent from the email address "VIKTORIIA TSARINNA <vickyinna16@yahoo.com>", with the subject "Re: Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain credabc.uk gives the following information.
Domain name:
credabc.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 12-Jul-2022

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-Jun-2022
Expiry date: 03-Jun-2023
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447361612498

Telephone number +447361612498 is being used on a fake domain credabc.uk, which claims to belong to "Credence Alliance". The website gives the following contact details:
46 NEW BROAD STREET, EC2M 1JD, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
+44 7361 612498
admin@credabc.uk