+12247162330

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12247162330

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12247162330, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12247162330

Telephone number +12247162330 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (224) indicates that the number covers the State of Illinois, USA and the Exchange Code (716) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Lake in the Hills. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "T-MOBILE USA, INC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12247162330

Telephone number +12247162330 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", Chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc and using the email address tonyoelumelu.uba@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS - NIGERIA.
http://www.ubagroup.com

REF: UBA/2001414/XCCXX/CCOOFFICE/2022 ISIN CODE: NGUBA1444000049090; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Date: August 4, 2022.

ATTENTION:

Hello our dear esteemed customer,

Are you aware that, the Management of United Bank For Africa Plc had set up a none resident U-Direct (Online) account in your name which will be operational at the New York United States of America branch to enable you to gradually transfer your approved payment to any bank of your choice through our Internet Banking System with the following banking details:

User ID is: ubausdny2021
Password is: 123456789
PIN: 123456789
Account number: 120126108

You cannot access this Online account until you obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) or a Bank Verification Number (BVN) Exemption Clearance/Waiver for the normalization, activation and validating of this account inline with the Know Your Customer (KYC) Regulated Policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Regulated Policy.

Obtaining a Bank Verification Number (BVN) requires your presence at the United Bank for Africa Plc to tender your Bio-Metrics data while to obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) Exemption Clearance/Waiver requires that you complete attached account Opening/KYC Form and spending a little upfront fee.

Alternatively, you can receive your approved payment through any of the Digital/Crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Wrapped-DGLD, Stellar, Algorand, USD Digital etc to your Coinbase or Blockchain wallet which easier, faster, safe and does not require documentations rather a little fee for the processing/conversion of your payment to any of the Digital/Crypto currency.

To confirm, ascertain or to verify my identity as the Chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc or whom I am, log into the following website: https://www.ubagroup.com/leadership/

For further clarification, Call me or send me an sms on any of the following phone numbers +13023307590 or WhatsApp +12247162330 or make your plans to meet me in New York for Cash payment.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP. Stay Safe and Best regards,

Mr. Tony O. Elumelu (CON, NPOM);
Chairman, United Bank for Africa Plc;
Chairman, Heirs Holdings and Transcorp Plc.
Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundations
Direct Phone: +13023307590
WhatsApp +12247162330
The email was sent from the email address "tonyoelumelu.uba@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "tonyoelumelu.uba@gmail.com" and the subject "FOR YOUR URGENT INFORMATION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12247162330

Telephone number +12247162330 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", Chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc and using the email address tonyonyeelumelu.ubaplc@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS - NIGERIA.
http://www.ubagroup.com

REF: UBA/2001414/XCCXX/CCOOFFICE/2022 ISIN CODE: NGUBA1444000049090; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

DATE: November 3, 2022.

Hello our dear esteemed customer,

This message is to remind you that, since you don't have the original/hard copies of your payment Classified, Certified, Clearance documents to defend yourself as the rightful owner of this payment approved in your name and to prove the legitimacy of the payment because you did not Sign/Notarize the original/hard copies of your payment Approval/Release Classified, Certified, Clearance and Authorization documents, the Management of United Bank For Africa Plc resolved/decided to set up a none resident US Dollars U-Direct (Online) account in your name to be functional/operational at our New York USA branch to enable you gradually transfer your approved payment to any Bank of your designation is https://ibank.ubagroup.com

User ID is: ubausdny2021
Password is: 123456789
PIN: 123456789
Account number: 120126108

You are only required to tender your Bio-Metrics data to obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) for the normalization, activation and validating of this Online account or spend as little as US$550 to obtain a Bank Verification Number (BVN) Waiver for the normalization, activation and validating of this Online account.

Alternatively, you can receive your funds through any of the Crypto/Digital currencies like Bitcoin but it will cost you a little upfront fee.

To confirm, ascertain or to verify my identity as the Chairman of United Bank For Africa Plc or whom I am, log into the following website: https://www.ubagroup.com/leadership/

For further clarification, Call me or send me an sms on any of the following phone numbers +13023307590 or WhatsApp +12247162330 or make your plans to meet me in New York for Cash payment.

Stay Safe and Best regards,

Mr. Tony O. Elumelu (CON, NPOM);
Chairman, United Bank for Africa Plc;
Chairman, Heirs Holdings and Transcorp Plc.
Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundations
Direct E-Mail: tonyonyeelumelu.ubaplc@gmail.com
Direct Phone: +13023307590
WhatsApp +12247162330
The email was sent from the email address "tonyoelumelu.uba@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "tonyoelumelu.uba@gmail.com" and the subject "https://ibank.ubagroup.com IS YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT LOG IN".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.