+12029953995

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12029953995

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12029953995, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12029953995

Telephone number +12029953995 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (202) indicates that the number covers the District of Columbia, USA and the Exchange Code (995) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Washington DC. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY SPECTRUM, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12029953995

Telephone number +12029953995 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Elaine Costanzo Duke" and using the email address hs7728527@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn :

I'm Elaine Costanzo Duke ,
From the U.S. Department of Homeland security.What is going on? Why are you ignoring my messages?Are you still alive? Are you the one who sent Mr. Paul Allen, as your representative to claim your funds $18.5 million Dollars ? I need your urgent response right now before it will be too late.Text me at +1 (202) 995-3995 or Leave me a Voice Message if I am unavailable to answer . I look forward to hearing from you.

Elaine Duke
From The U.S.Department of
Homeland security Washington DC.
The email was sent from the email address "HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT <landann94@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "hs7728527@gmail.com" and the subject "Attn :".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12029953995

Telephone number +12029953995 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Robert E. Marling Jr.", Chief Executive Officer of Woodforest National Bank and using the email address {Reply-to}. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Woodforest National Bank. Woodforest National Bank
762 banking locations.corporate headquarters
1330 Lake Robbins Drive in The Woodlands Texas
PHONE : +1(202) 995-3995

Dear Sir/Madam

We the Woodforest National Bank Texas are to Notify you about the
latest development concerning your payment that are left in our
custody,besides,you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your
payment US$17.500,000.00 usd which we didn’t hear from you for
sometime now. Hence,we are now offering a Special BONUS to help all
our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of
high prices. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay
only the sum of $50 to receive funds payment abandoned in our custody
by online transfer or atm card if you wish so.

Therefore you are requested to send the fee $50 only by ITunes
Card,or,amazon’ Steem Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be
redeemed to cash all we needs is picture of the card
I will be forwarding to you the account logging details to enable you
access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated
bank account in any part of the world Or Tracking Number Of Your ATM
Card Delivery to enable you Monitor the Arriver of your ATM without
any further delay as soon as you update us copy of the cards of the
required Fee $50 to take note.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Robert E. Marling Jr.
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Woodforest National Bank
And Director of Woodforest National Bank
Email: woodforestbank220@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Woodforest National Bank <terristemen724@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "woodforestbank220@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Sir/Madam".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.