+16062086905

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16062086905

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16062086905, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16062086905

Telephone number +16062086905 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (606) indicates that the number covers the State of Kentucky, USA and the Exchange Code (208) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Beattyville. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "INTER MOUNTAIN CABLE DBA MIKROTEC COMMUNICATIONS". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "TELNYX LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16062086905

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +16062086905 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Echums" and using the email address johnson.director@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention to you.

This is to bring to your notice that you have been deceived for a long years trying to get your funds $10.5 million. These bad authorities in African have been deceiving you and extorting money from you in pretense that they are working for you.

After going through your payment file now, I found out that what is holding your funds is just a document that cost $140 and they are telling you to pay thousands of dollars.

Please ignore them right now and work with me to ensure that you receive your funds within 48 hours.

The documents that are required of you to clear your funds are wire tracer clearance documents and its cost only $140. SO IF YOU ARE READY FOR THIS, GET BACK TO ME TO GET THIS DONE FOR YOU AND YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WITHIN 48 HOURS.

NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER OBTAIN THIS DOCUMENT, THEN KNOW THAT I AM A BAD PERSON AND REPORT ME TO ANY AUTHORITIES FOR A REFUNDS.

If you are interested to proceed with this, get back to me and I will instruct you on how to send the $140 to enable me obtain the document today and get this done for you immediatlly.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED TO OBTAIN THIS DOCUMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT RESPONDING TO THIS EMAIL.

Phone Number to call : +1-606-208-6905

EMAIL; johnson.director@hotmail.com

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Mr. Johnson Echums.
Director, IMF Funds transfer Unit.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Johnson Echums." <hhAASW@telecel.com.py>", with the Reply-to address "<johnson.director@hotmail.com>" and the subject "The Reason You Have Not Recived Your Funds.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.