+14452012171

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+14452012171

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +14452012171, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +14452012171

Telephone number +14452012171 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (445) indicates that the number covers the State of Pennsylvania, USA and the Exchange Code (201) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Philadelphia. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "FINGER LAKES TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. - PA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - PA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14452012171

Telephone number +14452012171 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kevin McDermott" and using the email address kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear,

I am Kevin McDermott, I recently took over as the Head Luggage Storage/Delivery Department in Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). During our last routine check, we discovered a package that belonged to you which was supposed to be delivered to you but was abandoned in our facility by a delivery agent. On further check, the documents specified that the content is $1.1 Million United States Dollars and it was confirmed by us. I advise you to come down to (PHL) with a means of identification to claim your package. It is important you contact me by email kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com or send me a text message on +1(445)201-2171). It is very important you contact me as soon as possible, as this will prevent ESCHEATING the fund to the State as an abandoned and unclaimed fund.

Kind Regards,
Kevin McDermott
+1(445) 201-2171
The email was sent from the email address "Kevin McDermott <kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com" and the subject "NOTICE OF YOUR UNCLAIMED PACKAGE IN OUR FACILITY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14452012171

Telephone number +14452012171 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kevin McDermott" and using the email address kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear,

I am Diplomat Kevin McDermott, I contacted you some time ago regarding your fund valued at $1.1 Million United States Dollars, which I have been officially assigned to deliver to you. We were informed by an impostor that you are now incapacitated and you no longer live in your house but in a nursing home. He also informed us that you gave him the authority to claim your fund and also to use part of your fund for charity. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible to conclude the delivery. NOTE: It is important you contact me through my email or send me a direct text on +1(445)201-2171) as this will prevent us from declaring the fund to the government as an abandoned and unclaimed fund.

Kind Regards,
Kevin McDermott
+1(445) 201-2171
The email was sent from the email address "Kevin McDermott <kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "kevinmcdermott147@gmail.com" and the subject "FINAL NOTICE OF YOUR UNCLAIMED PACKAGE IN OUR FACILITY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.