+34631017677

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34631017677

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34631017677, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34631017677

Telephone number +34631017677 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (6310) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile, S.l.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34631017677

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +34631017677 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Louis Conde", from Ibercaja SA and using the email address louisconde.open@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

How are you doing today? And congratulations for the approval documents to make you a legal beneficiary of this $55,000,000.00

Like I explained to you, due to war and insecurity going on in my country I had to move to Madrid Spain for my safety and that of my family, and by doing this, it was difficult for me to work effectively with the Russian bank to move the fund to this Spanish bank.

Finally with the corporation of this Spanish bank, the money has been successfully moved under their care and safety, which they have agreed to work with my best confidant and partner that`s you, either through online etc.

Note that you are contacting this bank now, as the legal owner of the fund, as all rights and privileges have been transferred to you and not myself again, I will only be in the background to advise you properly.

Furthermore note that you have to give them your maximum corporation and not to ask unnecessary questions that may create suspicion, which might lead to investigations.

Contact the Bank immediately and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the $55 million and follow their instruction, to enable the bank to release the money to your designated bank account in your Country.

BANK NAME: IBERCAJA SA
NAME: LOUIS CONDE
POSITION: HEAD OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
PHONE: +34 631 017 677
WHATSAPP: +34 631 017 677 (OFFICIAL ONLINE BANKING)
PERSONAL EMAIL:louisconde.open@outlook.com

As soon as you open communication with them, let me know, so I can advise properly, one again congratulations.

Expecting your immediate compliance.

Thanks,
Oleg B. Karimov
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.