+34911989837

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34911989837

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34911989837, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34911989837

Telephone number +34911989837 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (911) indicates that the number covers the area of Madrid and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34911989837

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +34911989837 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Miguel Felipe Nesto" and using the email address barristermiguelnessto@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend,

My sincere apologies for this unsolicited email to you, my name is Barrister Miguel Felipe Nesto. We consult for (NGOs) and Companies on Family Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Wills, Trusts and Taxes.

I am consulting you on business grounds as my deceased client Mr. Frank, whom I have personally worked with for many years died as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12TH 2021, his heart condition was due to the lost of all members of his family during the COVID-19 Pandemic in 2020. He left behind the sum of (10,700,000.00 Euro) Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros, with a Local Bank here in Spain. This deposit has lasted more than expected period in the Local Bank Security vault, and because of the reforms in Spain and within European financial system after COVID-19 Pandemic. The Local Bank has notified me to introduce a beneficiary or a benefactor of Mr. Frank deposit, failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the Local Bank to confiscate this deposit as unclaimed due to the ongoing financial reforms.

After several researches so far to get hold of someone related to him has proved abortive, as he did not declare any person address, partner or relative in the official paper, which made it difficult for me to locate any. My late client deposit cannot be release unless I introduce someone details to the Local Bank as Next of Kin or relative as indicated in their guidelines. So since you share the same last name with Mr. Frank, I am actually asking for your consent to present your information to these Local Bank as the official beneficiary or a benefactor to this deposit so that the proceeds of this deposit will be release to you if approved.

I would suggest 20% of this money to be shared among Charity Organizations while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. The deposit does not contain any criminal origin, the procedure will be impeccable without any complication and the process will be completed on the right time. I shall provide all the legal requested documents that may be requires for these procedures. All I require from you is your trust and good cooperation.

I am convinced that this is 100% risk free, that you should not entertain any atom of fear. The fact is that I just don’t want my late client deposit to be declared as unclaimed by the management of the Local Bank or confiscated by the government as a result of the financial reform.

Note: If my approach offends your moral ethics do accept my sincere apology, if on the contrary you wish to work with me on this, kindly get back to me with your interest for more details on my direct private contact below:

Tel: (0034) 602 452 316
Fax: (0034) 911 989 837
E-mail:barristermiguelnessto@consultant.com
Best Regards,
Barrister Miguel Felipe Nesto Esq.
The email was sent from the email address ""Barrister Miguel Felipe Nesto" <info@contorli.site>", with the Reply-to address "barristermiguelnessto@consultant.com" and the subject "Dear Friend".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.