+13524438803

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+13524438803

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +13524438803, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +13524438803

Telephone number +13524438803 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (352) indicates that the number covers the State of Florida, USA and the Exchange Code (443) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Archer. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - FL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - FL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13524438803

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +13524438803 is being used as part of a Hacker Scam by someone using the email address blockchain@cyber-wizard.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Internet forums and guestbooks:
I understand that it is very important to trust your partner. i did the-same for many many years. 25 years of marriage only to find out my husband had another family with which he was equally married to the woman and the kids were as old as mine. it was a terrible experience, but i feel alot better knowing than not knowing. i plan to gradually blend in and look forward to the two families connecting and understanding each other for the kids. thanks to this hacker who i met, he helped me hack into my husbands phone and social media where i went through his messages and found out. i advice everybody to try thesame, this life is too short to live without the truth about the partner you are spending it with. this is their contacts, i hope this helps someone here.
https://blokckwiz.wixsite.com/blockwiz
Email: blockchain@cyber-wizard.com
Tel: +1 (352) 443-8803 (whatsapp)