+2349164232662

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2349164232662

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2349164232662, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2349164232662

Telephone number +2349164232662 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (916) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349164232662

Telephone number +2349164232662 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", {Job etc.} and using the email address mr.kennedy.uzoka234@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
CEO, Group Managing Director
& Executive Director.
Email: mr.kennedy.uzoka234@gmail.com
$10.5 Million, ATM Card Payment

Hello Beneficiary.

Congratulation.

Please kindly confirm to me if you have received your ATM CARD from
Mr. Fred Smith the CEO FedEx Company Branch in California if you have
received please Ignore this massage.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
CEO, Group Managing Director
& Executive Director.
What'sApp Cell No +2349164232662
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.Kennedy Uzoka" <mr.kennedy.uzoka234@gmail.com>", with the subject "$10.5Million, ATM Card Payment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349164232662

Telephone number +2349164232662 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ahmed Bola Tinubu" and using the email address www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Office of The Presidency:
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ahmed Bola Tinubu
WhatsApp Tell: +234-916-423-2662

URGENT ATTENTION FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Attention The Fund Beneficiary,

I decided to contact you by myself based on the Financial Security report reaching my office this week after the mandatory notice given to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay all Federal Government of Nigeria outstanding debt to all foreign and local contract/inheritance beneficiaries on or before the end of this Month.

The Financial Security report reaching my office from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) this morning was that the bank has been trying all their possible best since last week to contact you and to confirm how you wish to receive your approved and processed payment sum of $10.5Million but all to no avail.

I am contacting you directly from my office because i approved your payment and issued a mandatory payment notice to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to release your outstanding overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars ($10,500,000.00) before the end of this month, based on my promise to the world leaders and international community during my Presidential Election Campaign.

My Government Administration want to make sure that all Foreign and Local fund beneficiaries receive all their outstanding payment base on my earlier promise and assurance to the United Nation (UN) and the world leaders during our last submit this year in New York and your approved payment sum of $10.5Million has been processed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have been programmed into the paying bank Central Control Swift Wire Transfer System ready for onward remittance into your receiving bank account as the legitimate beneficiary of the $10.5Million, so in order for you to receive your fund now that your payment file is on my table for final payment, you are advice to re-confirm your receiving bank account details including your direct telephone number, and WhatsApp me direct telephone number blow any time and i will respond because of the limited time giving to finalize your payment.

Now that my government has approved funds from our Federal Oil Reserved Account to pay all abandoned payments to the fund beneficiaries, I want to assure you that the Central Bank of Nigeria will release your payment to you as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

President Ahmed Bola Tinubu,
Commander-in-chief
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
WhatsApp Tell: +234-916-423-2662 Please i do accept WhatsApp massage for fast response.
The email was sent from the email address "Attorney General <www.attorney.general1671@gmail.com>", with the subject "From The Office of The Presidency:".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.