+358107660211

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+358107660211

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +358107660211, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +358107660211

Telephone number +358107660211 has a country code of 358, which indicates that it is from Finland. The dialling code (10) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Elisa Oyj".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +358107660211

Telephone number +358107660211 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pekka Ylihurula", President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC and using the email addresses s-pankki.fi@accountant.com and ceo.pekkaylihurula@presidency.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend ID.

I'm Klaus-Michael Kühne, the Germany billionaire businessman and President of the Board of Trustees of the Kühne Foundation, also i Klaus-Michael Kuehne honorary chairman of Kuehne + Nagel International AG, based in ?Schindellegi?, Switzerland.

i was born 2nd June 1937 and i have decided to use this year 2022 to praise Almighty God by giving away the sum of €52 Million Euro bitcoin money each to five lucky individual around the world as a free gift money because as of October 3, 2021, the Bloomberg Billionaires Index estimated Kühne's net worth to be US$36.2 billion, making me the richest person in Germany.

My billionaire was a gift of God to me and because i am getting old 95 year Age without know children, i am donating Fifty Two Million Euro each to help five lucky individuals for small businesses around the world and your email address was submitted to us from your Email management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list, your Name and email ID is among those listed to receive donation sum of €52 Million Euro through the help of accountant officer Mr. Pekka Ylihurula work as President & CEO of S-Pankki OY Helsinki, Finland.

Pursuant to your fund donation agreement signed, once your fund donation worth of Fifty Two Million Euro is approved, the President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC Finland Mr. Pekka Ylihurula will contact you to release your fund donation to you by bank to bank transfer system.

However, the €52 Million Euro donation we are offering you might not be too much for you or your business but I believe it's enough to assist you in helping others to keep humanity alive even in the face of this great adversity. We have chosen you to be a part of these blessings because we believe that a little financial support can go a long way.

So i want you to contact President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC Finland Mr. Pekka Ylihurula yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers always engaged with many customers activities.

Contact Person: Mr. Pekka Ylihurula
President & CEO of S-Pankki Oy Finland
Phone: +358 10 7660211
Bank Email: s-pankki.fi@accountant.com
Office Email: CEO.Pekkaylihurula@presidency.com

You hereby advise to make sure that you comply with every instruction from Mr. Pekka Ylihurula once he contact you because the new payment of €52 Million Euro sign in your name is hundred percent genuine with due process of law and also keep this fund notification to yourself until the total funds transfer to your personal bank account in your country for security reason.

We hope to make you and your family happy and be rest assured that you are not at any risk with this money.

Congratulations once again and also for more information about Klaus-Michael Kühne, please copy below click link and press to internet window:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/klaus-mi ... f1fde2012d

Best regards from Sir Klaus-Michael Kühne
President of the Board of Trustees of the Kühne Foundation
Email: giftmoneydonation@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address "Klaus-Michael Kühne <jp0181231@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "CEO.Pekkaylihurula@presidency.com" and the subject "PAYMENT INFORMATION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +358107660211

Telephone number +358107660211 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pekka Ylihurula", President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC and using the email address ceo.pekka2022@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend.

I'm Klaus-Michael Kühne, the Germany billionaire businessman and President of the Board of Trustees of the Kühne Foundation, also i Klaus-Michael Kuehne honorary chairman of Kuehne + Nagel International AG, based in ?Schindellegi ?, Switzerland.

i was born 2nd June 1937 and i have decided to use this year 2022 to praise Almighty God by giving away the sum of €52 Million Euro bitcoin money each to five lucky individual around the world as a free gift money because as of October 3, 2022, the Bloomberg Billionaires Index estimated Kühne's net worth to be US$36.2 billion, making me the richest person in Germany.

My billionaire was a gift of God to me and because i am getting old 95 year Age without know children, i am donating Fifty Two Million Euro each to help five lucky individuals for small businesses around the world and your email address was submitted to us from your Email management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list, your Name and email ID is among those listed to receive donation sum of €52 Million Euro through the help of accountant officer Mr. Pekka Ylihurula work as President & CEO of S-Pankki OY Helsinki, Finland.

Pursuant to your fund donation agreement signed, once your fund donation worth of Fifty Two Million Euro is approved, the President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC Finland Mr. Pekka Ylihurula will contact you to release your fund donation to you by bank to bank transfer system.

However, the €52 Million Euro donation we are offering you might not be too much for you or your business but I believe it's enough to assist you in helping others to keep humanity alive even in the face of this great adversity. We have chosen you to be a part of these blessings because we believe that a little financial support can go a long way.

So i want you to contact President & CEO of S-Pankki Bank PLC Finland Mr. Pekka Ylihurula yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers are always engaged with many customer activities.

Contact Person: Mr. Pekka Ylihurula
President & CEO of S-Pankki Oy Finland
Phone: +358 10 7660211
Bank Email: ceo.pekka2022@aol.com

You hereby advise to make sure that you comply with every instruction from Mr. Pekka Ylihurula once he contact you because the new payment of €52 Million Euro sign in your name is hundred percent genuine with due process of law and also keep this fund notification to yourself until the total funds transfer to your personal bank account in your country for security reason.

We hope to make you and your family happy and be rest assured that you are not at any risk with this money.
Congratulations once again and also for more information about Klaus-Michael Kühne, please copy below click link and press to internet window:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/klaus-mi ... f1fde2012d

Best regards from Sir Klaus-Michael Kühne
President of the Board of Trustees of the Kühne Foundation
The email was sent from the email address "klausmkuhne@gmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.