+34912890011

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34912890011

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34912890011, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34912890011

Telephone number +34912890011 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialing code (91289) indicates that the number covers the area of Madrid and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Cableuropa, S.a.u.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34912890011

Telephone number +34912890011 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Carlos Javier", President of Santander Bank and using the email address santanderofspain@accountant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
SANTANDER BANK
FOREIGN EXCHANGE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Beneficiary Axxi-Application-2020,
AV. DE CANTABRIA, 28660 BOADILLA DEL MONTE,
MADRID, ESPAGNE
FNB-Date:25 /04/2020 SPAIN/MADRID

(1)Keep to the Rules And Regulations of this bank.

FROM THE INFORMATION DEPARTMENT
SANTANDER BANK
URGENT SERVICE TRANSFER
ATTENTION: [REDACTED]

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT, YOUR INHERITANCE FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT FROM THIS SANTANDER BANK OF SPAIN . WE HAVE AGREED IN THE AUDIT MEETING IN THIS SANTANDER BANK IN MADRID GENERAL HEADQUARTER IN SPAIN DUE TO THE REPORT THAT PAST TO THIS OFFICE WE ARE SHOCK TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF 13.5 MILLION DOLLARS HAS NOT BE TRANSFER TO YOU TILL NOW AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE SANTANDER BANK IN MADRID GENERAL HEADQUARTER IN SPAIN WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE SUCH DELAY. THE INFORMATION TO OUR OFFICE AS THE GOVERNOR MRS.NATALIA PEDRO JAVI OF THIS BANK I HAVE INSTRUCTED ALL DEPARTMENT OF SANTANDER BANK OF SPAIN TO FORWARD ALL THE FILES CONSIGNING YOUR FUND TO MY DESK WE CAN NOT REQUIRED ANY THING MUCH DIFFICULT FROM YOU AND WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY THIS MIGHT HAVE COST YOU. WE ARE WRITING TO GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TO YOU THIS WEEK I HAVE SENT MY VICE AND OUR LAWYER ALSO ONE OF OUR STAFF TO THE CENTRAL BANK AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF SPAIN TO GET THEIR APPROVAL FOR THE DIRECT CREDITING OF THE FUND INTO ATM VISA CARD, INCASE YOU THE BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND MUST INFORM THIS BANK HOW MUCH YOU ARE CLAIMING AND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT, IF YOU DID NOT NEED THE ATM VISA CARD, THIS BANK CAN TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU THROUGH TWO DIFFERENT PROCESS 1. WIRE TRANSFER ,2. ONLINE BANK WE ARE GOING TO CREDIT YOUR FUND INTO ONLINE ACCOUNT AND FORWARD YOU THE LINK . YOU ARE ADVISE TO CHOOSE ANY OF THE ABOVE OPTION AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY . YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THIS BANK YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR WE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND Of 13.5 MILLION DOLLARS TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY . ONCE AGAIN WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE DALEY OF YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION IN THIS SANTANDER BANK OF SPAIN WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU UNDER 48 HOURS .

FILL THIS INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT BACK TO US

1...HOME ADDRESS
2...YOUR COUNTRY
3...YOUR PASSPORT
4...YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER
5...OCCUPATION...
6...AGE .................
7 MARITAL STATUS.............
8.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER..................
9.SWIFT CODE...............
10.ACCOUNT NAME..........
11.ACCOUNT TYPE......

BANK PHONE NUMBER:( +34 912 89 00 11 )
BANK FAX (866-725-8624)
SANTANDER BANK PRESIDENT
CARLOS JAVIER
PRIVATE TELLING PHONE NUMBER; +34 912 89 00 11
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
DR. ANTONIO RUBEN
BANK GOVERNOR
MRS.NATALIA PEDRO JAVI
The email was sent from the email address "Santander Bank In Spain <santanderofspain@accountant.com>", with the subject "SANTANDER BANK".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34912890011 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Antonio Ruben", from Santander Bank and using the email address santanderofspain@accountant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dearest partner,

I salute you in the name of Almighty Allah most merciful and Most gracious, may He leads us to the part of those He has bless not of those that has incur His curse Insha Allah.

It is my wish that this correspondence meet you in good health. By the power of Allah I have seen your mail today and your wiliness in wanting to move ahead with me. I will want to tell you If it is the wish of Allah for me to get better again in life, so be it and if it is not his wish, I need you to stand and accomplish this task for me as I have stated it to you, 45% Percent of the total funds is for your personal use and 55% of the funds belong to me and my only daughter.

As was requesting by you, I am sending to you the contact of the bank so that you can find out from them what it entails to get the funds transferred to your appointed bank account since I am confirming you as the beneficiary of my funds. My major objective is for you to get the funds across to your position and make use of it the way I have stated it to you and Allah will take all the glory, please,meanwhile i contacted the santander bank in madrid through my lawyer who is a senior advocate to visit the bank and instruct them to issue you the fund through atm visa card if you want the bank to transfer the fund to your bank account they can also transfer the fund to your bank account in your country .
It will be very important for me to you reciprocate same gesture when responding to my mail. You have no reason at this point to make any more delay if you are really willing to go through with me with what I have requested from you, but If you can't please you still have better chance to state it clear before things will get wrong because I have no power to be going around due my present state .

Don’t forget, the name of the bank is SANTANDER BANK IN MADRID . When contacting the bank, you should not also fail to mention to them as the beneficiary of my funds, beside I will still send message to them after sending this mail to you. I will make sure they will receive the message I will send to them before you contact them so that they can attend to you on time also to make them to be more aware of every our plan. Follows are the information of the bank.

Accounts name: Mr.Rowland Ali
A/C numbers: ES5043-78834-5245-0005-36718
Initial deposit: $8Million dollars
Contact person: Dr Antonio Ruben
Phone Number ;+34912890011
Bank name: Santander bank in spain madrid
Department email address :( santanderofspain@accountant.com ).

If you have any further concern, you can ask them to address it for you. I will be waiting patiently to hear from you soonest. That is after you might have contacted the bank.i will instruct my LAWYER to contact you so that she will give you all necessary legal advice and support to receive this fund from the bank do not waste time to contact the bank today .

Regards,
Mrs. M.A CHANTAL.
+226 75 51 15 36
The email was sent from the email address ""Mrs. chanta13" <mrs.chanta13@yahoo.com>", with the subject "Mrs. M.A CHANTAL".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34912890011 is being used on a fake domain baco-es.com, which claims to belong to "Banco Santander". The website gives the following contact details:
Av. de Cantabria 28660 Boadilla del Monte Espagne
contact@santa.baco-es.com
bancosantander@infointernationals.com
info.santandes@financier.com
+3491 903 1992
+34 912 89 00 11
The WhoIs record for the fake domain baco-es.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-06-28T11:12:23.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-28T11:12:23.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf