+905431085760

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905431085760

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905431085760, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905431085760

Telephone number +905431085760 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (5431) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone Telekomünikasyon AŞ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905431085760

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +905431085760 is being used as part of a Spellcaster Scam by someone using the email address doctor4mavoo@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
I want to testify to the sincere and effective power of a spell caster who helped me bring back my ex. My name is Cindy Ken, she dumped me for a richer man for over a year now and i tried all i could to bring her back but she's not coming back i consulted different spell caster but they could not help me bring her back because d rich guy also cast spell on her someone introduce me to this powerful, potent, sincere, effective and efficient spell caster whom i can stand to testify any day, any time, anywhere. i explained my situation to him and how much i have suffered from different spell caster taking my money and wasting my time he told me to trust and believe in him for he is sure of his powers which i did because of my friend who introduce me to him cos i no longer trust spell caster but hole and behold this man helped me bring her in less than a week i told him i want her with me before the month ends, in less than a week, this man makes me the happiest man I have my ex with me .. if you find yourself in my situation all you need is this man doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

doctor4mavoo@yahoo.com

call/whatsapp +905431085760 ??