+61480089701

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+61480089701

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +61480089701, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +61480089701

Telephone number +61480089701 has a country code of 61, which indicates that it is from Australia. The dialling code (4800) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Telstra Corporation Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +61480089701

Telephone number +61480089701 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "David Bengt", from Alzaid group LLC and using the email address enquiry@aldzgroup.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
I'm David Bengt, a direct private lender with Alzaid group LLC Australia.Loans are on now up to $500M on a 3% interest.
Email: enquiry@aldzgroup.com Toll free: 61480089701 Brokers get a commission of 1.5% of the loan amount upon closure.Let me know what you got. If you are also interested in getting a loan of any amount . Get back to me as soon as possible.

David.
The email was sent from the email address "David <noreply_coinbase@solarrepair.com.au>", with the Reply-to address "financialserviceloan143@gmail.com" and the subject "I have been waiting for your feedback".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain aldzgroup.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2022-10-18T14:19:43.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-10-18T14:19:43.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The email is an example of an Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam with promises of a loan being available to the victim regardless of their personal status and credit history. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +61480089701

Telephone number +61480089701 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "David Bengt", from Alzaid Finance Group and using the email address enquiry@alzdgroup.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day [Redacted]

FUNDING STRUCTURE & TERMS

The proceeds of the investment are to be used for the borrower’s proposed project as stated in the project plan. Our financing and the total amount for investment to be disbursed shall not exceed US$500M which will be structured by the following platforms;

DEBT FINANCING/LOAN FINANCE
•A (10) years debt financing with an option to renew after the expiration of the first term. The loan will be structured as a Ten (10) years balloon with the interest paid annually and the entire principal due at the expiration of the term. The first interest payment shall be due at the expiration of the 1st year.
•An interest rate of 3% annually and fixed for the term. If the term is to be extended beyond 3 years then a new interest rate may have to be renegotiated with the Investor.

PROCESS OF MAKING DEBT FINANCE/LOAN FINANCE.
•The funding group welcomes the business plan and will have our investment team review the project if certified and found viable and lucrative by the team, Our Investment Group sends a KYC questionnaire (Know Your Client) to enable the lending group to conduct due diligence and have detail profile information of the borrowing company.
•A letter of intent (LOI) showing interest to fund the project will be issued to the borrower by the funding group which they will reply in acceptance of offer in their company letter headed document for documentation in the funding company's file.
•A loan contract agreement will be issued to the borrower by the funding company which will be duly signed, stamped and returned to the funding company also for documentations.

QUESTIONS:

· How sure are you that you will be able to repay the loan when it is due?
· What is your credit history?
· What is your monthly income?
· What will be the exact loan amount?

The minimum loan amount that can be borrowed is $500,000.00 USD while the maximum amount is $500,000,000.00 USD.

INTEREST RATE:

The interest rate I am offering is exactly between 3 to 5% per annum. I also encourage brokers and pay a fee for any successful referral deal completed.

All programs can be processed within a 5-day period. But for urgent requests I can process the loan within 72 working hours.

There are fixed monthly payments. If you choose to repay your loan early, there is no early repayment penalty.

Your loan may be automatically extended if you don’t repay it in full, this may impact your credit score and cost you extra in fees and interest. Failure to pay could mean you face collection action.

Thank you and I await your reply but feel free to inform me on the exact amount of loan you need. I will immediately send you an official form, so we can immediately begin the process of granting you the required loan.

Best Regards
Mr David Bengt
Toll free: +61480089701
https://alzdgroup.com/finance/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notice of Confidentiality: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or or disclosing
The email was sent from the email address "enquiry@alzdgroup.com", with the subject "Alzaid Finance Group -Loan".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain alzdgroup.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2022-08-30T05:21:57.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-08-30T05:21:57.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The email is an example of an Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam with promises of a loan being available to the victim regardless of their personal status and credit history. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed