+60173118652

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+60173118652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +60173118652, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +60173118652

Telephone number +60173118652 has a country code of 60, which indicates that it is from Malaysia. The dialling code (17) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Maxis Mobile (Binariang)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +60173118652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +60173118652 is being used as part of a Lottery Scam by someone claiming to be "Kora Abdullah" and using the email address feedback-aeon@outlook.my. The telephone number is included in the following Lottery Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Greeting from AEON Careline.

Dear Mr/Ms Winner,

We would like to let you know that we are still waiting your responds regarding your Prize from AEON 2022 Family Gift Program Payout of RM300,000.00 That is still pending here in our AEON Credit Service Transfer desk, I have sent you Several emails and text messages but I have not heard from you since then, The reason why we are informing you this Last Time is because the deadline and closing date is next week and Other Winners has Already Received their prize Successful and they are happy with their families now, so you are the last and only one left now to claim your prize.

Please kindly get back to us Immediately you received this email Letting us know if you are still interested in claiming your prize or We should give to someone else kindly notify us via WhatsApp on our HOTLINE: +60 17-311 8652.

Note: You need to contact us Immediately because Other Winners has already received their Prize Transferred Instantly Within 2Hour time to their Bank account without any Stress, So Kindly get back to me via WhatsApp +60 17-311 8652. for any inquires and information's you need Regarding your prize claims to be Successful transfer to your Bank account immediately.

When replying Kindly Re-confirm with the below information's

Name:
Direct PHONE:

We look forward to serving you better.

Thank you.
Bes Regards

Kora Abdullah
AEON Careline
feedback-aeon@outlook.my
The email was sent from the email address "AEON Retail Malaysia <xxx@stat.sinica.edu.tw>", with the Reply-to address "<feedback-aeon@outlook.my>" and the subject "UPDATE REGARDING THE DEADLINE DATE.".

The email is an example of a Lottery Scam, where victims are told that their email address has won the lottery, despite the fact that they never entered a lottery. Lotteries do not work like this, in real life you purchase a lottery ticket and cross your fingers. Only in the deluded minds of scammers are email addresses randomly picked to win a prize. Anyone responding to this email will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.