+905358688666

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905358688666

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905358688666, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905358688666

Telephone number +905358688666 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (535) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Turkcell".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905358688666

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +905358688666 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Farouq" and using the email address farouq@privtesecurity.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

I just received a message from the security company now, Sir, in fact I want you to understand that God has made it possible for you to find yourself in this fortunate position to undertake this legacy by God's will.

As you already know, I am sick and have almost no strength. I did not have the strength to ask Jennifer to write more, Please realize that God has allowed you to be so fortunate as to accept this inheritance by God's will.

I am pleased to inform you that I sent your contacts to the security company where my deceased husband deposited the fund, and I have presented you as my deceased husband's business associate because my late husband is from Cote D'ivoire, and I presented you as the new beneficiary of the said fund, and the security company has accepted my request to transfer/deliver the funds to your account in your home country. But the company director, Dr. Farouq, requires a direct contact with them for the company to give you more information on their transfer/deliver procedure.

Therefore, below are the security company in Turkey:

Private security company Turkey
Contact person: Dr. Farouq
Tel/WhatsApp +905358688666
Email: farouq@privtesecurity.com

Contact him as soon as you receive this message and ask him to explain the procedures for transfer/deliver of funds to your account in your country. Please don't waste time contacting him, please contact him as soon as possible to start the transfer, Dr. Farouq will be waiting for your call or message anytime from now on, so please try to contact him immediately after reading this email.

Please pray always for me no matter what, I am not afraid of death because God allows us to understand that non of his children lives on difficult roads without a comforting angel.

Answer and confirm after contacting the company and submitting the application.

I will be waiting for some news from you soon

Your sister and Friend
Mrs. Williams.
The email was sent from the email address "sarahwilliams11190@yahoo.com".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain privtesecurity.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2022-05-12T18:27:27.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-05-12T18:27:27.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.