+2348026993268

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348026993268

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348026993268, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348026993268

Telephone number +2348026993268 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (802) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348026993268

Telephone number +2348026993268 is being used as part of a Spellcaster Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Paul" and using the email address drpaultreatments@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now.

WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268

Email; drpaultreatments@gmail.com

facebook.com/Drpaulherbaltreatments

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348026993268

Telephone number +2348026993268 is being used as part of a Spellcaster Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Paul" and using the email address doctorpaulpowerfultemple@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now. WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268 Email; doctorpaulpowerfultemple@gmail.com facebook.com/Drpaulherbaltreatments