+2250585044350

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2250585044350

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2250585044350, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2250585044350

Telephone number +2250585044350 has a country code of 225, which indicates that it is from Côte d'Ivoire. The dialling code (05) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN – Côte d'Ivoire".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2250585044350

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2250585044350 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Patrick Touré", from Varigates Diplomatic Assistance and using the email address varigates@live.fr. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear sir

I have received your message. Please contact the security company, and here is the letter you need to send to the security company.

Hello Mr. Dr. Patrick Touré.

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is mr .................................... and I am the foreign partner of the late Mr. DANIEL EME . Could you tell me the procedure to follow to recover the trunk boxs he deposited in your security company in the name of his daughter Miss AICHA EME as legal beneficiary.

Looking forward to reading from you

Cordially

Mr........................................

Finally, for security reasons, you must not make the security company understand that the trunk boxs contain money, it is you and I who know that the trunk boxs contain money, for the security company the trunk boxs contain family treasures as written on the documents. Here are the certificate of deposit documents attached.

Here is the contact for the security company.
Company name: Varigates Diplomatic Assistance
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
The name of the director: Dr. Patrick Touré.
Email: varigates@live.fr
Tél : +225 05 8504 4350
Tél : +225 05 6638 9895
Fax : +225 05 6638 9897

Miss Aicha Eme
The email was sent from the email address "eme1999@yahoo.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.