+27634918117

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27634918117

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27634918117, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27634918117

Telephone number +27634918117 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from South Africa. The dialling code (634) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27634918117

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +27634918117 is being used as part of a Spellcaster Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Raypower" and using the email address urgentspellcast@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Hi everyone I'm Olivia Hannah and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Raypower did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Raypower who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +27634918117. Read more about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com