+84971133353

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+84971133353

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +84971133353, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +84971133353

Telephone number +84971133353 has a country code of 84, which indicates that it is from Vietnam. The dialling code (97) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Viettel Mobile".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +84971133353

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +84971133353 is being used as part of a Money Transfer Scam by someone claiming to be "Minh Hoang Trinh" and using the email address hoang.trinh@hoanghungphat.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Dear All the sender in new year 2023 !

We have strong groups companys of power recipients, central banks, government. Many total accounts do not bottom out, recipient accounts have no limit on receiving from Bn to T to Q.

The country is accepted by the central bank, the government;
Within Europe and outside of Europe and in the world.... Top banks HSBC, BNP, CITI, DB, BARCLAYS, CS, UBS, Merry linch, standard chartered ....v.v.v.

1/ If The Sender IPIP, KTT, L2L, DTC, TT, GPI.... has Realne Doc. new POF Certified by the Bank, BLACSCREAN full time, CIS full pitu of sender and DOA of sender,.. we can do everything... with the mandete of sender and sender of your.
- With GPI, Our Receiver needs proof of a successful past GPI transaction (Issued from Senders Bank) and we are good to go within 48 hours.

2/ Ratio sender want deal IPIP, KTT, L2L, DTC, TT, GPI....:
Our Recipient and Sender Ratio is the highest worldwide today:
Ratio sender % + (% brokerage commission on the sender side)
Ratio Receiver % (closed)+ (% brokerage commission on the receiver side "closed").

3/ BUT firstly from the 9th January, meeting zoom (sender - receiver)

4/ We don't send Rieceivers CIS for sender soon, if this is acceptable for you and sender, we'll be happy to proceed deal IPIP okie ?
Reasons :
Our receivers group company rules not to provide the recipient's CIS in advance to sender and broker of sender, to avoid making fake contracts of our receivers.
Hope you understand on the receiver side of me. One day I received a lot of fake contracts, expired contracts, ....etc.

If you and the mandete of sender's, sender committed to do the 4 items I wrote down, we will start implementing this deal IPIP, KTT, L2L, DTC, TT, GPI.... deal in early 2023 with you, the sender.

The sender's and the mandete of sender's, try to follow the process of steps mentioned above by our recipients.

I will try to negotiate with the receiver to get an even higher ratio more for your sender with deal IPIP, KTT, L2L, DTC, TT, GPI.... in 2023.

Contac of me :
Add Whatapp me; +84 0971133353
email: hoang.trinh@hoanghungphat.com

Best regards !!!
The post was made from the profile "Minh Hoang Trinh - Director Investment Banking at hoanghungphat".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain hoanghungphat.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-04-30T14:19:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-04-30T14:19:00Z

Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 7151571251
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 7151571251