+14322142079

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+14322142079

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +14322142079, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +14322142079

Telephone number +14322142079 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (432) indicates that the number covers the State of Texas, USA and the Exchange Code (214) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Midland. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - TX". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - TX".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14322142079

Telephone number +14322142079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Harry Anderson" and using the email address anderson_m59@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio,
TX 78216, USA.

Attn: Consignment Owner,

I am Mr. Harry Anderson Assistant Head Inspection Unit San Antonio International Airport. This is to inform you that the United Nations Security Council has conducted a thorough investigation on your with-held two trunk consignment boxes here in our airport by United States government, and the United Nations Security Council has completed their investigation and discovered that the reason why the United States government with-held your two trunk consignment boxes is not because there was any missing papers, but rather the United States government with-held your consignment due to your diplomat was actually making the delivery with an expired passport which is against the United States law. For this reason, the United Nations has found you not ''not guilty'' rather it is your diplomat who was unprofessional in discharging his duties. This made the United Nations to approve and ordered our airport to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you UNCONDITIONALLY.

My office has been authorized by the United Nations to release your two trunk consignment boxes to you and your consignment release file has been submitted to my office, and I have made my inspection on your consignment and discovered that your two trunk consignment boxes contains a total cash sum of US$10.6million and it came from London UK with the approval of late Queen Elizabeth. Each of your boxes contains US$5.3million and weighs 35 kg each and your supporting documents are intact in your consignment.

Now that the United Nations through their intervention have prevented the United States government from confiscating your consignment and have approved and ordered the release of your two trunk consignment boxes to you, I will advise you to act as quickly as possible to receive your consignment in your position now that our airport Inspection Unit have opened your consignment release file and my office is now in charge to release your consignment to you, so if you delay further from henceforth, our airport inspection unit will close your consignment release file and your consignment will be confiscated and transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed consignment.

You are advised to come down to our airport and pick up your two trunk consignment boxes yourself or you can seek the service of a registered reliable courier delivery company (DHL, FedEx, or USPS) to deliver your consignment to you and you will take care of the courier shipment fee.

So get back to me with your details and direct telephone number, and let me know when you will be coming to our airport to pick up your consignment.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you are still alive.

Thanks

Mr. Harry Anderson
Assistant Head Inspection Unit
San Antonio International Airport
9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio,
TX 78216, USA.
Tel: +1(432) 214 2079 Call/SMS
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Harry Anderson" <mrssimonetata12@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "anderson_m59@aol.com" and the subject "CONSIGNMENT NUMBER #UK73928VH6229".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +14322142079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Albert Nicholas" and using the email address albertnicholas206@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston,
TX 77032, United States

Attention,

I am Mr. Albert Nicholas, the new Operation Manager at George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas. I resumed to this office on the 19th of February, 2023 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned consignment box containing an undisclosed US Dollars belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary. Your contact email is tagged on the consignment.

From my assumption, the consignment contains not less than US$7.5million and it weighs approximately 35kg (Internal dimension: W58 x H146 x D72 (cm) effective Capacity: 560 L) and It is still left in our airport storage facility. Your consignment has its clearance documents, which includes Anti-Terrorist Clearance, Money Laundry Clearance, United Nations Approval Certificate, I.M.F Approval Certificate, and World Bank Approval Certificate.

The consignment was sent from the United Kingdom by Barclays Bank London. I tried to know the reason why your consignment is still abandoned here in our airport, and I found out that the former operation manager who left this office recently, with-held your consignment for his own selfish interest despite that your diplomat presented your supporting documents to him, he still withheld your consignment for no just cause.

I do not support injustice and criminality, and now that I have become the new Operation Manager of George Bush Intercontinental Airport and in charge of your consignment, I will release your consignment to you because I do not see any reason why your consignment should be withheld since all your documents are complete. Therefore, kindly come to our airport to claim your consignment from my office.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Albert Nicholas
Operation Manager
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston,TX 77032,
United States
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Albert Nicholas" <thankgodokereafor692@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "albertnicholas206@outlook.com" and the subject "US$7.5Million Abandoned Consignment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +14322142079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Albert Nicholas" and using the email address albertnicholas02@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
TX 77032, United States

Attention,

I am Mr. Albert Nicholas, the new Operation Manager at George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas. I resumed to this office on the 19th of February, 2023 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned consignment box containing an undisclosed US Dollars belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary. Your contact email is tagged on the consignment.

From my assumption, the consignment contains not less than US$7.5million and it weighs approximately 35kg (Internal dimension: W58 x H146 x D72 (cm) effective Capacity: 560 L) and It is still left in our airport storage facility. Your consignment has its clearance documents, which includes Anti-Terrorist Clearance, Money Laundry Clearance, United Nations Approval Certificate, I.M.F Approval Certificate, and World Bank Approval Certificate.

The consignment was sent from the United Kingdom by Barclays Bank London. I tried to know the reason why your consignment is still abandoned here in our airport, and I found out that the former operation manager who left this office recently, with-held your consignment for his own selfish interest despite that your diplomat presented your supporting documents to him, he still withheld your consignment for no just cause.

I do not support injustice and criminality, and now that I have become the new Operation Manager of George Bush Intercontinental Airport and in charge of your consignment, I will release your consignment to you because I do not see any reason why your consignment should be withheld since all your documents are complete. Therefore kindly come to our airport to claim your consignment from my office.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Albert Nicholas
Operation Manager
TX 77032, United States
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Albert Nicholas" <layewu048@gmail.com>", with the subject "US$7.5Million Abandoned Consignment Box".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +14322142079 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Albert Nicholas" and using the email address albertnicholas901@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT
Address: 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,
Washington, D.C., USA.

Attention,

This is to notify you of the outcome of the meeting held in Washington
D.C., on the 16th of May, 2023, with all the members of the U.S House
of Representatives. The meeting was about the properties and
consignments in the storage facility at George Bush Intercontinental
Airport Texas, which has been left abandoned at the airport by the
owners for a year now.

It has been drawn into the conclusion by the members of the House of
Representatives during the meeting, that any one whose his/her
consignment/property is abandoned at George Bush Intercontinental
Airport is given before the 29th of May, 2023 to move his consignment
out from the airport storage facility, and failure to adhere to this
order, his/her consignment/property will be confiscated and
transferred into the United States Treasury Department as an unclaimed
consignment/property.

Through our U.S Treasury Department investigative team by the order of
the United States Government, we have investigated all the
consignment/properties that have been abandoned at George Bush
Intercontinental Airport from the year 2021-2023 and we have
discovered that you are among those whose consignment is abandoned at
the airport.

From our findings, your consignment is one trunk box and it contains a
USD cash sum US$7.5Million, and by the orders of the United States
government, you are given before the 29th of May, 2023 to move your
consignment out from the airport storage house, and failure to ahead
to the orders, the consequences shall follow.

The office in charge of your consignment is the office of Mr. Albert
Nicholas Operation Manager George Bush Intercontinental Airport,
Texas. And below is his contact details, so contact him immediately to
claim your consignment.

Mr. Albert Nicholas
Operation Manager
TX 77032, United States
E-mail: albertnicholas901@outlook.com

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Signed

Mr. Fredrick Maxwell
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
U.S Treasury Department
Address: 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,
Washington, D.C., USA.
The email was sent from the email address "United States Treasury Department <alicebosede24@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "us.treasurydepartment2023@hotmail.com" and the subject "United States Treasury Department".