+2347013255701

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347013255701

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347013255701, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347013255701

Telephone number +2347013255701 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (701) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347013255701

Telephone number +2347013255701 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Phil Gordon" and using the email address www.dhlexpcc1@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
WELCOME TO DHL EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE COMPANY.
NAME===DHL EXPRESS COURIER AND SHIPPING COMPANY
ADDRESS= DHL House Oshodi-Isolo Expressway, Oshodi Isolo Lagos Nigeria.
EMAIL===[ www.dhlexpcc1@yahoo.com ]
DATE==== 1ST -FEB--2023
WEBSITE=WWW.DHL.COM
DHL | Global |
www. dhl.com
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. DHL commits its expertise in international parcel, express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers.
OUR REF=780dhl856/nig. YOUR REF=.......................... ......

Attention, dear customer,

You are welcome to DHL EXPRESS COURIER AND SHIPPING SERVICE COMPANY with worldwide delivery at its best. We are pleased to be at your service. DHL EXPRESS COURIER AND SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority(DSA),the delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery activities under the globe.

We asked you again, why are you still delaying the delivery of your ATM card ?
We are giving you 48 hours to comply or we shall be forced to cancel the delivery and return the ATM card to the depositor.
You are therefore urged to go ahead and send the delivery charge of $75 so that your ATM card worth the sum of $2.7m will be delivered to your given address or do you want to lose your ATM card ($2.7m) because of $75 ?
You can send the money via gift card for easier and faster transaction or if you preferer any other means, you should let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you as soon as you receive this message.

We remain Yours in Service.

Mr. Phil Gordon
Foreign Operation Manager.
+234-701-325-5701

MODE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

As soon as we confirm this payment), Our International Special Immuned Diplomat Agent will depart this country with your PARCEL and your Shipment Airway bill and the Tracking number will be sent to you immediately,so that you will be tracking the movement of your PARCEL on line. Our Diplomat agent will call you on his arrival to your country to hand over your PARCEL to you. You shall call us immediately the Diplomatic Agent hands you over your PARCEL.
Be sure that your PARCEL and the backup documents are handed over to you before discharging the diplomat.

Open 7days-24hrs-365days a year
DELIVERY STATUS OF YOUR PARCEL
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Phil Gordon Foreign Operation Manager." <dljoh324@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "www.dhlexpcc1@yahoo.com" and the subject "URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED./ // DELIVERY STATUS OF YOUR PARCEL".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347013255701

Telephone number +2347013255701 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Anthony Mark", from Fedex Courier Company and using the email address fedexexpccltd@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION: NOTICE OF PAYMENT.

This is to notify you that I have paid the postage and delivery fees
for your ATM CARD. I paid because the ATM CARD in the amount of $ 2.7
million has less than a Month and four days to expire if not used and
when it expires the money will go to the government treasure, With
that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not
expire, because I know that when you get the CARD for sure you must
pay me back and also compensate me.

Your ATM CARD has now been deposited with the FEDEX Courier Company
for delivery, so I want you to contact the FEDEX Courier Company with
your complete contact information so that they can deliver the ATM
CARD to your designated address without any delay.

Your full name:
Residential address:
Phone number:
identity :

As I stated before, delivery charges were paid, but I did not pay the
official maintenance/keeping fees, since they refused. The reasons for
their refusal is because they don't know when you will get in touch
with them. They told me that their maintenance/keeping fee is $ 25 a
day. Below is their information,

Contact person: Mr. Anthony Mark.
FEDEX Courier Company.
Email: (fedexexpccltd@outlook.com)
Phone: +234 07013255701( WhatsApp)

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistakes in Delivery.
I gave them your shipping address, but you must reconfirm it to them
again to avoid any delivery errors, including with your identity or
photo. I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Ask Mr. Anthony Mark, Director of the FEDEX Courier Company, how can
you send them official maintenance/keeping fees that cost only $ 25
dollars per day.

Contact them today to avoid an increase in maintenance/keeping fees.

Mr. Green Amoh..
General Payments Agent.
World Health Organization(W.H.O.)

YOUR PAYMENT IS READY ! REPLY TO :-(fedexexpccltd@outlook.com)
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Green Amoh.. General Payments Agent. World Health Organization(W.H.O.)" <jossyking071@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "fedexexpccltd@outlook.com" and the subject "ATTENTION: NOTICE OF PAYMENT.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.