+2349086331057

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2349086331057

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2349086331057, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2349086331057

Telephone number +2349086331057 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (908) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349086331057

Telephone number +2349086331057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ronald Alan Klain" and using the email address ronklaincommissionhead@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INTERNATIONAL DEBTS VERIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT COMMITTEE
INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC CONFERENCE QUARTERS .
PLOT 2918 MOHAMMED ABACHA CRESCENT .
VICTORIA ISLAND , LAGOS NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA .
PHONE : 234-90-86331057

My name is Mr. Ronald Alan Klain . I am a citizen of the United States of America, working under the International Monetary Fund ( I.M.F ) office at Washington DC.

I am the newly appointed chairman of the International Debts Verification and Settlement Committee set up by the International Financial and Security Institutions with the purpose of settling outstanding debts owed to foreigners by the Nigerian government officials and banks .

As a result of insincerity , corrupt and scam activities going on among the Nigeria government and bank officials , I was posted to Nigeria to handle this project and make sure every unpaid foreigner receives his or her unpaid fund without stress .

I want to inform you that in the course of my investigation on assumption of office here in Nigeria . I came across your file among all the files on my table as one of the unpaid fund beneficiaries .

Having seen your file, I tried to find out from the officials of the
Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance why they have not released your payment to you, but marked it pending with red pen .

. The central bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account.

I further questioned them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. I went ahead to ask them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was NO .

My investigation reviewed that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse.

You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is Swear an Affidavit at the Federal High Court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account.

Kindly get back to us upon receipt of this message for further direction .

NOTE / I WILL SEND YOU MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP PASSPORT AND MY OFFICIAL WORKING IDENTIFICATION CARD UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE .

Regards,
Mr. Ronald Alan Klain
Chairman International Debts
Verification and Settlement Committee
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Ron Klain" <ronklaincommissionhead@gmail.com>", with the subject "2023 NEW YEAR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT FROM INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC FINANCIAL COMMITTEE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349086331057

Telephone number +2349086331057 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ronald Alan Klain" and using the email address ronklaincommissionhead@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INTERNATIONAL DEBTS VERIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT COMMITTEE
INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC CONFERENCE QUARTERS .
PLOT 2918 MOHAMMED ABACHA CRESCENT .
VICTORIA ISLAND , LAGOS NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA .
PHONE : 234-90-86331057

My name is Mr. Ronald Alan Klain . I am a citizen of the United States of America, working under the International Monetary Fund ( I.M.F ) office at Washington DC.

I am the newly appointed chairman of the International Debts Verification and Settlement Committee set up by the International Financial and Security Institutions with the purpose of settling outstanding debts owed to foreigners by the Nigerian government officials and banks .

As a result of insincerity , corrupt and scam activities going on among the Nigeria government and bank officials , I was posted to Nigeria to handle this project and make sure every unpaid foreigner receives his or her unpaid fund without stress .

I want to inform you that in the course of my investigation on assumption of office here in Nigeria . I came across your file among all the files on my table as one of the unpaid fund beneficiaries .

Having seen your file, I tried to find out from the officials of the
Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance why they have not released your payment to you, but marked it pending with red pen .

. The central bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account.

I further questioned them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. I went ahead to ask them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was NO .

My investigation reviewed that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse.

You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is Swear an Affidavit at the Federal High Court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account.

Kindly get back to us upon receipt of this message for further direction .

Regards,
Mr. Ronald Alan Klain
Chairman International Debts
Verification and Settlement Committee
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Ron Klain <ronklaincommissionhead@gmail.com>", with the subject "Official Notice Of Last Quarter Payment Implementation Of Debts Verification".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.