+60162438964

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+60162438964

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +60162438964, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +60162438964

Telephone number +60162438964 has a country code of 60, which indicates that it is from Malaysia. The dialling code (162) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +60162438964

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +60162438964 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jacob Chong", from ECM Libra Investment Bank Limited and using the email addresses padept@ecmlibltdmy.com and j5634m@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Beloved ,

I have sent a Letter of Authorization including your data information as you have sent to me and the relevant documents to the Bank here in Malaysia where the fund has been deposited that you are now the sole beneficiary to the Fund. Below is the bank Contact ECM Libra Investment Bank Limited Malaysia for you to contact the account officer in charge of The account. Without delay with your full banking information for the Transfer of the Funds.

Mr. Jacob Chong
Public Accounts Department
ECM Libra Investment Bank Limited Malaysia
E-mail : padept@ecmlibltdmy.com
Private email : j5634m@yahoo.com
Direct Tel : +( 60)162438964

Please write to the account officer on how you can Receive the funds Via Bank to Bank Transfer to you . I will be coming back from my surgery by weekend as I earlier informed you but the date has not been fixed. Before I come try and be in a good relationship with the account officer and follow every instruction given to you by him for the money to be transferred to you I am persisting on this in case if anything should happened to me so that you will not be delayed Please keep praying for me and keep to your word to use this money for the will of the God to save humanity.

Stay blessed and may God Be with you and your Family ,
Mrs. Angela Benjamin

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SEND THIS LETTER TO THE BANK

Attn. Mr. Jacob Chong

Sir,

I am writing to confirm the transfer of funds from the account of Mrs. Angela Benjamin. As I understand, she has sent you a request and recommendation letter so I demand you update me on the Transfer process to effect this transfer. to my account

Please request any information from me you deem necessary.

Yours faithfully,
The WhoIs record for the fake domain ecmlibltdmy.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-04-05T07:24:12Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-04-05T07:24:12Z

Registrant Name: mike james
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Level 17, West Wing The Icon, No.1, Jalan 1/68F Jalan Tun Razak
Registrant City: Kuala Lumpur
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Postal Code: 60451
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.60102803476
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: emynig@hotmail.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.