+380443576652

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+380443576652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +380443576652, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +380443576652

Telephone number +380443576652 has a country code of 380, which indicates that it is from the Ukraine. The dialling code (44) indicates that the number covers the area of Kyiv City and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +380443576652

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +380443576652 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Taras Volodymyr" and using the email address mr.tarasvolodymyr@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Sir,

Thank you for responding to my message which I sent across to you.

My desire now is to get my daughter of this zone for her safety because what is going in my country is something I can't explain with my mouth as the Russian Army is destroying our country completely that is why I am seeking for your assistance that this said funds must be move out this place because I know very well that after everything Mr.Putin is definitely going descend on us which are Ukraine nationalities that has business in Russia.

I want you to help me to do is to re-invest my money for my only daughter in the real estate or any other business that will be benefiting in your country on joint venture in your country/company that will bear her name as CEO. I was a businessman in Russia before this problem but I am trying my best to ensure I have a partner like you that is going to help to receive this said funds out my country for a proper investment with less risk on a stable economy. My business has been destroyed by the war in Ukraine, I am aware that our economy will collapsed completely. There are no meaningful economic activities going on in Ukraine, and there will be none for the foreseeable future even if the war stops today as it will take more than a decade to re-build our infrastructure and our economy. I want you to emigrate my daughter to your country but not as a refugee but as an investor as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact here in Ukraine.

I want to go into a business partnership with you through which the investments will be made. The reason why I need a business partner in your country is because I do not know more that well to go into a business by myself because of my present health condition that is why my daughter should benefit from this before my death which I can’t say when it will be. If I invest without the help of a local businessman any investments or business I start up in your country will be doomed.

It is like a multinational company hiring local staff when they want to enter into a new market, the difference here been that I do not have the same capital that a multinational business has at its disposal so I cannot go about hiring staff to manage any business I will set up as I do not have such funds available, that is why I want to enter into a partnership with you even though that any investment or business I set up in your country will be funded 100% wholly by me. about your modalities % is going to be discussed once we are ready to work together because you must send to me your contact information address and the copy of your identification them the memorandum of understanding will be prepared for us to review in that MOU you will confirm the %. I will send to you the copy of my passport on my next mail to you.

All I need from you is local expertise which will be crucial for any business I set up or investment that I do to succeed as we are able to relocate the capital. My investment amount is Fifty- Nine Million United States Dollars.

I have the following idea for this investment;

1. Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities
2. Investments in Stable Property Market/ Agriculture Investments/construction
3. And Food manufacturing company or Oil Business.

Please get back to me with your response so that we can discuss further about this. Please you have update me accordingly to enable give you further information on the way forward.

Looking forward to your response
Thanks
Mr. Taras Volodymyr
Tel+ 380 443576652
The email was sent from the email address "mr.tarasvolodymyr@hotmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.