+22963684928

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22963684928

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22963684928, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22963684928

Telephone number +22963684928 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialling code (63) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Etisalat Benin S. A.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22963684928

Telephone number +22963684928 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Maxwell Johnson" and using the email address mr.maxwelljohnson@africamail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Urgent Reply Needed,

My name is Mr.Maxwell Johnson, I was mandated by the United Nations
Debts Reconciliation Panel in conjunction with the Federal Executive
Council (FEC), on Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on
Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid
Contract/inheritance/lottery fund.

So,I want you to follow up and don't abandon your funds with me or I
will return it immediately into Government account to avoid problem on me.

Kindly get back to me now.
Regards,
Mr.Maxwell Johnson.
+229-63684928
The email was sent from the email address "Director <wintapeter101@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mr.maxwelljohnson@africamail.com" and the subject "Urgent Reply Needed,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22963684928

Telephone number +22963684928 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Maxwell Johnson", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address maxwelljohnson04@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

This is to notify you That your funds valued Three Million Five
Hundred Thousand united states dollars (US $3,500,000.00) has been
released today to the United Bank Of Africa.

For your convenience, You Will Have to withdraw/transfer Through an
ATM GLOBAL CARD by yourself to your local account. By this method, We
will send you the ATM GLOBAL CARD to the address you are to provide here

Contact the United Bank Of Africa to provide personnal with the
requested details so you can provide them and await your delivery.

I look forward to hearing from you.

CONTACT PERSON:
Mr.Maxwell Johnson,
Phone Number +229 6368 4928
CONTACT United Bank Of Africa.
EMAIL: ( maxwelljohnson04@mail.com )

SINCERELY,
Mr.George McConnell.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.George McConnell." <lingattila@t-online.hu>", with the subject "United Bank Of Africa".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.