+2347033206328

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347033206328

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347033206328, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347033206328

Telephone number +2347033206328 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (703) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347033206328

Telephone number +2347033206328 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sylva Okolieaboh" and using the email address agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of;.. Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.

Attn; Registered Beneficiary.

Sir.Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations did on Monday this week did approved the immediate release and payment to you the sum of USD2Million Two Million Dollars without delays as approved in your name and favor by the Finance Minister which my office as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF will released to you as approved and which you were duly informed to that effect and this Thursday evening i received the below following from from a US Law Firm indicating that i should transfer your approved sum to the firms account hence i seek clarifications from you to that effect before i will go ahead to do that as your email was submitted to me by the EFCC Nigeria for this your payment after due diligence by them.

Did you authorize Mrs. Linda Chambers to claim your funds as she came to our office claiming that you are now paralyzed as a result of a ghastly motor accident you had some months ago. She further gave us the below account details for the payment of the approved USD2 Million (TWO MILLION SIX UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). Here are her information below she submitted for the transfer

BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE & CO.
ADDRESS: 2911 W. 70TH STREET,
SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA, U.S.A., 71108,
Account Name: Linda Chambers.,
ROUTING NO: 065400137
ACCOUNT NO: 752649939.,
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33

Kindly confirm this by getting back to me as quickly as possible to avoid my office making any mistakes or wrong transfer,if the above details are in ORDER,let me know so that i will proceed without delays as she also paid the mandatory USD200,00 Two Hundred Dollars Accountant General Office Payment Processing Fees sum for that as well which qualifies her for the payment ,and if not do let me know as well and provide your own correct details immediately and as well send the USD 200,00 fees required for that as i will proceed with your payment either by Bank Swift Transfer or ATM Card mailing which you have to make your choice of payment for that,i will give you the name to send the USD200,00 fees to my desk for you to send the mandatory fees to my office here for your payment and as well call for the ladies arrest by security agents.,call me on my direct mobile and WhatSapp line as thus (2347033206328) so that we will chat and talk as well for your payment without delays hence you will not pay any money before i will release your funds to you outside the USD200,00 Funds Processing Handling Charges as stated above which is mandatory and obligatory,chat me me up on WhatSapp.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF
Direct Line:2348173212684.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347033206328 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sylva Okolieaboh" and using the email address agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From The Desk Of;.. Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir.

I wish to inform you this Monday evening Nigeria time in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations, AGF that the sum of USD 2 Million Two Million has being approved for immediate payment to you and will be released to you by the OAGF Office by by our bankers here in Nigeria FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL Nigeria Plc.....NOTE.....we have an agreement with FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL that your approved sum of USD 2 Million will be paid to you only through the BANK ONLINE BANKING to avoid you spending any money to the bank in the course of claiming your funds as that is what the OAGF office will not condon,so that means that First Bank will open and online Account with them in your name and deposit the USD2 Million into your online account with them of which i will then forward to your your Online account details including your Passwords to enable you access your deposited funds in the comfort of your home or office without stepping out anywhere for that,i believe that you are vassed with that as the bank have accepted to do so in your nae and favor hence my communicating same to you this evening as your email was forwarded to my desk by the Finance Minister and the United Nations Head Office here in Nigeria for your payment.

Furtherance to the above now,i was informed by FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL that you will need to open set up the online account with the sum of USD185,00 One Hundred And Eighty Five Dollars only as a non Nigerian resident before they will open the online account in your name and then lodge your USD2 Million into the account for you easy access,meanwhile NOTE that the USD185,00 is not lost as it will still be in your same online account for your use after it is set up for you hence the money is still yours as well as not going to the bank vault,the USD185,00 you will send to FIRST BANK is what they will use to Activate your ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT with them which still remain yours for withdrawal or transfer to your local bank account together with your lodged USD2 Million,this is the process for your online account opeaning with First Bank and once is open i will authorize them to credit your approved sum into it before sending to you the account details for you to access it online with your mobile phone or laptop,as you can see you are not speding any dime to anyone prior to your claiming your funds from my office,forward the below details to me in your next email as that is teh requirement for your FIRST BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT opening as that will be done within this week.

1) FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS.
2)ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION ID.
3)MOBILE NUMBER.

Finally,i will be await for your email with the above requested details for your online set up as i will instruct you on how you will be sending the USD185,00 Online Activations Account fees to the bank here in Nigeria to enable them proceed with immediate effect as my office will forward your details to them for them once i hear from you,please note that without the Online Account Opening Activations fee as above,first bank will not be able to set it up and as i said the money still remains your own as it will be in that your account together with your approved sum hence you have nothing to lose on that,i can be reached on my mobile and whatsapp line as thus: 2347033206328 for more advise on this simple payment arrangement.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF
Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>", with the subject "OAGF MEMO".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347033206328 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Prof. Olawale Edun" and using the email address nfiufinanceagency@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Federal Ministry Of Finance And Economic Development.
From The Desk Of The New Finance Minister.
Prof Olawale Edun.
Add:Plots 745 & 746, Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Area,
P.M.B 14 Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
Abuja ;Nigeria.

Emergency Memo On Your Payment.

Dear Sir,

Your Payment File was presented to my office for immediate payment on my assumption of office as the new Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria and the sum of USD 2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars was approved in your favor for immediate payment through the Finance Ministry of which the funds are readily available for release to you by me as the new Finance Minister,though your Payment File was seriously Tampered/ Altered and Battered by both impostors and criminals that wants to divert your funds thereby making it impossible for you to receive your funds if not for the security clearance on that by the new EFCC Chairman,so your Payment File MUST be Normalize and Verified OK by the Finance Ministry Legal Department before i will release the approved sum to you else it will not be easy for you to put up a claim for your payment to my ministry.

Finally forward to me your preferred mode to claim the funds from my desk and as well forward your details for such claims as well upon your receipt of this email this Tuesday,NOTE: this payment from the Finance Ministry will not cost you any dime upfront payment as your funds payment is FREE of charge,rather you will send pay the Finance Ministry Department Legal fees to enable them do your Payment File Verification's and Normalization's and after that they will pass your Normalizes Payment File to me for your payment at no cost from you hence you will send just the little legal fees to the Legal Department and that ends it all,you can reach me on my direct Mobile Whats app line as thus: 2347033206328 if you have questions to ask on this your payment from my desk,we apologize for your inability to be paid before this new government hence every wrong will be made right now under me.

Yours Sincerely.

Prof.Olawale Edun.
Finance Minister
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
FCT Abuja,Nigeria.
The email was sent from the email address "Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit NFIU <nfiufinanceagency@gmail.com>", with the subject "Emergency Memo On Your Payment.".