+27710927585

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27710927585

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27710927585, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27710927585

Telephone number +27710927585 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from the South Africa. The dialing code (710) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27710927585

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", Chief Payee Officer at Rand Merchant Bank and using the email address info@randmerchantbnk.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Comptroller of the Currency
Administrator of National Banks
Independence Square, 250 E Str., SW Washington, 20219-0001, U.S.A.
ComptrollerofCurrency@usa.com

Attn: Category A Contractor= Beneficiary/Next Of Kin:

Overdue Accrued Interest Payment Us$1,227,000.00

Considering the Current Corona-virus pandemic , in other to help all the Overdue payment beneficiaries, It has come to the above named institution charged with the legal responsibility of monitoring and protecting the interest of Apex banks of the entire world on unpaid overdue contract/Inheritance/Lottery beneficiaries payments, following the recent returned Remittance advice from the UN/IMF and (BIS) Bank of International settlement on overdue payment Commission /Auditors.

After OUR studied intelligence reports forwarded to us by the Treasury Oversight Division (TOD) the Special Investigations Unit (SIU), the Treasury Inspection Unit (TIU), and the Operations Control Unit (OCU) of the U.S. Department of Treasury on all the unaccomplished Payment transfers

Sequel to our verification & auditing exercise carried out by The Comptroller of the Currency, Administrator of National Banks (OCC), it has been brought to the knowledge of the Comptroller General that your outstanding accrued interest payment of US$1,227.000.00 (One Million Two Hundred & Twenty Seven Thousand United States Dollars ) Only is presently (On-Hold) in our International Stock Exchange Facilities with the payee bank Rand Merchant Bank south Africa hence we could not reach you with the payment details.

you are therefore requested officially to conclude the payment settlement with the Chief payee Officer, Rand Merchant Bank, Mr. James Formby on Direct Tell: +27710927585 email: info@randmerchantbnk.com who is also the Head Of Overseas Credit Commission (RMB) to facilitate the Removal of the payment On-Hold and to enable them complete your payment transfer without further delay.

This avenue has been created by the UN Debt Reconciliation Commission to offset all Outstanding Foreign Payments On-Hold. In order to rehabilitate the past dignity of African Continent before the International Community. Pls contact the payee bank (Rand Merchant Bank) on the receipt of this Message.

The Comptroller of the Currency remains communicated to our financial principals. We hope you will benefit from this team of experts. We assure you the best of our services at all times.

You are also advised to quote your Payment Ref : MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Download to view the attached Payment Letter

Network Delivery Status : Network Ack Priority/Delivery: Normal,

Message Input Reference RMB8009912RMBAZAJJ0614509XXXXX6987667952-5

Best Regards,

Mr, Joseph Otting,
Chief of Staff & Senior Deputy Comptroller
(Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)
ComptrollerofCurrency@usa.com
The email was sent from the email address "mandla gantsho <ww.fnb.mandlagantsho@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: Your Payment".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain randmerchantbnk.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2019-07-29T18:13:06.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-29T18:13:06.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", CEO of Rand Merchant Bank International and using the email address stddavidking@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
RAND MERCHANT BANK (RMB)
From the desk of Mr James Formby (+27-710927585)

Director/Manager, Foreign Exchange
Rand Merchant Bank
Johannesburg ,South Africa

Official Ref: Notification (Transmission) of Original sent to Swift (Ack)
Network Delivery Status : Network Ack Priority/Delivery: Normal
Message Output Reference RMB847654CIBBMYKL99120614509XXXXX697667952-5
MUR :E800991206146113 Service : PYVD/E
Ack : Addressee: Correspondent: RMBAZAJJXXX
Ack : Rand Merchant Bank RMB
Ref: RMB/MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Dear Beneficiary/Next of kin:

OVERDUE ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT CONFIRMATION US$1,227.000.00

Pls if this mail finds you : I am Mr, James Formby of the above bank and address, I sincerely bring to your notice that over the years several payment Notifications from African banking institutions has brought to your notice of this very payment Notice in your name and in your favors but you choose to ignore this payment and refused to adhere to payment transfer procedures due to your past ugly experiences with some fake officials who have taken advantage of you in extorting irrelevant charges/fees from you thereby confusing you to see that this payment funds is 100% reality in your name despite how it was acquired and approved to your favors

Once again I want to categorically inform you that this funds is dully deposited in your name with the above references that is why you frequently receives these payment Notification from time to time , you will stop receiving these messages when the payment transfer is successfully achieved and confirmed , I am ready to work with you in every honesty to prove to you that this funds dose Exists in your name and favors with a view to prove to you that everybody in Africa is not corrupt despite your bad past experiences and the much you have spent so far to the wrong hands and scam institutions

With your trust if you can, I will work with you and actualize this payment completion into your chosen bank account in less than (4) banking days to put a smile on your face and to prove to you that everybody in Africa is not a cheat as you people from developed world see Africa to be if you are ready to take my advise, upon the payment gazette into your account it will be up to you to show appreciation to me if you choose to do so

I await your urgent response to find out what it will take for my office to complete this payment transfer within (4 days ) mandate

I expect your urgent response or call : +27-710927585

FOR OFFICE OF DIRECTOR CEO : MR JAMES FORMBY

Contact the Rand Merchant Bank(RMB) International, Remittance Director, Attn Mr. James Formby >Switchboard +27-710927585 Notification (Transaction) - of Original Sent to SWIFT (ACK)Network Delivery Status : Network ACK, Priority/delivery Normal Message Input Reference : 105903032z0AFR8C0XXX0497010118 ............Original Message Header...... confirmed correct ................. Swift Input : PIN 100-customer transfer Advice
Sender : South African First National Bank, This Is A Document Of The Rand Merchant Bank(RMB) A Division Of First Rand bank limited Content Should Not Be Disclosed To Any One except The Intended Recipient Only:All Right Reserved
The email was sent from the email address "David king <stddavidking@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your Overdue Abandoned Payment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", from Rand Merchant Bank and using the email address gmsarbgillmarcus3@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
RAND MERCHANT BANK (RMB)

Rand Merchant Bank

Dear Beneficiary/Next of kin:

Pls if this mail finds you : I am Mr, James Formby of the above bank and address, I sincerely bring to your notice that over the years several payment Notifications from African banking institutions has brought to your notice of this very payment Notice in your name and in your favors but you choose to ignore this payment and refused to adhere to payment transfer procedures due to your past ugly experiences with some fake officials who have taken advantage of you in extorting irrelevant charges/fees from you thereby confusing you to see that this payment funds is 100% reality in your name despite how it was acquired and approved to your favors

Once again I want to categorically inform you that this funds is dully deposited in your name with the above references that is why you frequently receives these payment Notification from time to time , you will stop receiving these messages when the payment transfer is successfully achieved and confirmed , I am ready to work with you in every honesty to prove to you that this funds dose Exists in your name and favors with a view to prove to you that everybody in Africa is not corrupt despite your bad past experiences and the much you have spent so far to the wrong hands and scam institutions

With your trust if you can, I will work with you and actualize this payment completion into your chosen bank account in less than (4) banking days to put a smile on your face and to prove to you that everybody in Africa is not a cheat as you people from developed world see Africa to be if you are ready to take my advise, upon the payment gazette into your account it will be up to you to show appreciation to me if you choose to do so

I await your urgent response to find out what it will take for my office to complete this payment transfer within (4 days ) mandate

I expect your urgent response or call : +27-710927585

FOR OFFICE OF DIRECTOR CEO : MR JAMES FORMBY

Contact the Rand Merchant Bank(RMB) International, Remittance Director, Attn Mr. James Formby >Switchboard +27-710927585 Notification (Transaction) - of Original Sent to SWIFT (ACK)Network Delivery Status : Network ACK, Priority/delivery Normal Message Input Reference : 105903032z0AFR8C0XXX0497010118 ............Original Message Header...... confirmed correct ................. Swift Input : PIN 100-customer transfer Advice
Sender : South African First National Bank, This Is A Document Of The Rand Merchant Bank(RMB) A Division Of First Rand bank limited Content Should Not Be Disclosed To Any One except The Intended Recipient Only:All Right Reserved
The email was sent from the email address "gill marcus <gmsarbgillmarcus3@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: Your Overdue Abandoned Payment".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Danny Bates" and using the email address ww.fnb.mandlagantsho@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

US$1,227,000.00 Accrued Interst Fund Beneficiary

I'm Diplomatic Agent Danny Bates (Mr,) of Rand Merchant bank South Africa , I have been trying to reach your phone without success just to inform you about our New successful arrangement to delivery your Overdue Funds/cash payment directly to your address as a box consignment still in the amount of US$1,227,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred & Twenty Seven Thousand Dollars) only which I have been instructed by Rmb Foreign Exchange Vault Manager Mr James Formby to be delivered to you in cash
with all your country legal Airport Authority clearance documents already procured and assigned in your favors for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug/ fraud nor money laundry related Except for the International Cash Delivery Permit which is not placed on the packaged Tag but will be procured and paid for at your country airport upon our arrival/landing

Endeavor to contact me on bellow Phone as your consignment has been scheduled to leave in (3) days from south African to your country also insure that you reconfirm all the correct address and your full contact details with your ID as the due beneficiary recipient of the cash case to avoid delivery to wrong person

========
Regard ) Rmb
Diplomatic Agent Danny Bates
+27-710927585
The email was sent from the email address "mandla gantsho <ww.fnb.mandlagantsho@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: Your New Payment Arrangement".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Danny Bates" and using the email address mehrishirajivmr@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

US$1,227,000.00 Accrued Interest Fund Beneficiary

I'm Diplomatic Agent Danny Bates (Mr,) of Rand Merchant bank South Africa , I have been trying to reach your phone without success just to inform you about our New successful arrangement to delivery your Overdue Funds/cash payment directly to your address as a box consignment still in the amount of US$1,227,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred & Twenty Seven Thousand Dollars) only which I have been instructed by Rmb Foreign Exchange Vault Manager Mr James Formby to be delivered to you in cash

with all your country legal Airport Authority clearance documents already procured and assigned in your favors for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug/ fraud nor money laundry related Except for the International Cash Delivery Permit which is not placed on the packaged Tag but will be procured and paid for at your country airport upon our arrival/landing

Endeavor to contact me on bellow Phone as your consignment has been scheduled to leave in (3) days from south African to your country also insure that you reconfirm all the correct address and your full contact details with your ID as the due beneficiary recipient of the cash case to avoid delivery to wrong person

Regard

Rmb Diplomatic Agent Danny Bates
Tel +27-710927585
The email was sent from the email address "Mehrishi Rajivmrs <mehrishirajivmr@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: GOOD NEWS ON YOUR PAYMENT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", from Rand Merchant Bank and using the email address ubanijubanirmb@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

It has come to the above named institution charged with the legal responsibility of monitoring and protecting the interest of Apex banks of the entire world on unpaid overdue contract/Inheritance/Lottery beneficiaries payments, following the recent returned Remittance advice from the UN/IMF and (BIS) Bank of International settlement on overdue payment Commission /Auditors.

After OUR studied intelligence reports forwarded to us by the Treasury Oversight Division (TOD) the Special Investigations Unit (SIU), the Treasury Inspection Unit (TIU), and the Operations Control Unit (OCU) of the U.S. Department of Treasury on all the unaccomplished Payment transfers

Sequel to our verification & auditing exercise carried out by The Comptroller of the Currency, Administrator of National Banks (OCC), it has been brought to the knowledge of the Comptroller General that your outstanding accrued interest payment of US$1,227.000.00 (One Million Two Hundred & Twenty Seven Thousand United States Dollars ) Only is presently ( On-Hold) in our International Stock Exchange Facilities with the payee bank Rand Merchant Bank south Africa hence we could not reach you with the payment details.

In order to offset your outstanding payment On-Hold, you are therefore requested officially to conclude the payment settlement with the Chief payee Officer, Rand Merchant Bank, IMF/UN Head Auditor Mr. James Formby on Direct Tell: +27710927585 email: ubanijubanirmb@mail.com who is also the Head Of Overseas Credit Commission (RMB) to facilitate the Removal of the payment On-Hold and to enable them complete your payment without further delay.

This avenue has been created by the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Commission to offset all Outstanding Foreign Payments On-Hold. In order to rehabilitate the past dignity of African Continent before the International Community. You are therefore instructed to contact the payee bank of Rand Merchant Bank on the receipt of this Message.

The Comptroller of the Currency remains communicated to our financial principals. We hope you will benefit from this team of experts. We assure you the best of our services at all times.

You are also advised to quote your Payment Ref : MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Best Regards,
Mr, Joseph Otting,

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", from Rand Merchant Bank and using the email address randmerchantbank@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
RAND MERCHANT BANK (RMB)

Rand Merchant Bank

Dear Fund Beneficiary

This is Mr, James Formby of the above bank and address, I bring to your Very urgent Notice as attached , why did you change your bank account to Mrs, Janet Scott without having the decency to inform us? Just because of your inability to settle the outstanding of US$391.00??????????? I feel Something is not Right here

However if we fail to hear from you within the next 24-36hrs hrs we will act accordingly to your payment instruction and Credit the said account of your financial adviser (Scott Petroleum) as you have instructed if not call or write me Urgently to stop the transfer

The Rand Merchant bank will not be held liable for wrong payment if you ignore this Official Notice , download to view his change of account authorization letter

I expect your urgent response call or whatsapp No +27-710927585 Email : randmerchantbank@mail.com

FOR OFFICE OF DIRECTOR : MR JAMES FORMBY

The email was sent from the email address "Errol sizwe <fnbsizweerrolnxasana@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: RMB WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby", from Rand Merchant Bank. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
BANK OF AMERICA
Corporate Center, 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255
United States, Email: @boa-usa.com,
Reg 02783251 Email. support@boa-usa.com

Foreign Remittance

To Whom It May Concern: (Honorable Beneficiary )
Ref: Swift Final Signal Release Update RMB Bank.
Network Amount/Valued-26082014/US$1,227,000.00 USD.
Account Final Credit to : >> Mr. beneficiary

Credit Transfer Tracer: 11001016/1,227,000.00USD TTC25244075994XZ71

Your bank account have the has received uncleared funds from our correspondent bank the Rand Merchant Bank of south Africa under the clearance authorization of the United States bank supervisory board authorities in recognizance of your returned/uncompleted Telex from the Financial Intelligence REF: 1630060428 FIRNZAJJXXX4665433821 deposited 1/06/2022 05:10:15, please insure that the Beneficiary comply with the outstanding obligation and clear the Related bank Re-installation charges of US$819.00 ( Eight Hundred And Ninety One Dollars ) Only payable to RMB being for the overseas postage to enable our Swift telex gazette into your bellow local bank account uninterruptible within 48hours otherwise the Telex will be canceled Indefinitely and funds confiscated to Federal Reserve bank unclaimed funds

(a) XXXXXXXXXX Beneficiary
(b) XXXXXXXXXX! Address:
(c) XXXXXXXXXX Receiving Bank
(d) XXXXXXXXXX Account Number
(e) XXXXXXXXXX Transit :
(e) XXXXXXXXXX Bene Address
(f) XXXXXXXXXX Swift Code

Several remittance/Crediting attempt signal was sent to credit your bank Account without success, the counter remittance acceptance still could not be established until the RMB Outstanding charges is settled in accordance with their foreign transfer regulations on foreign payment deeds and article on foreign transfer

The BOA will proceed to credit your bank account upon the confirmation from the Rmb that the outstanding fees have been settled. Contact the Rand Merchant Bank(RMB) International, Remittance Director, Attn Mr. James Formby Switchboard +27-710927585

We are obligated to see the urgent conclusion of the Overdue payment before is pronounced unclaimed which is liable for confiscation and to that effect we have created this emergency onward payment system otherwise known as BOA Multiple Option Payment System (ABMOPS) which is an uninterruptible measure and will certainly require no further clearance and for a direct credit to your bank successfully .

We Remain Boa

Mrs, Ron D. Sturzenegger
Director Foreign Payment
and Market Engagement Executive.
Bank of America
Tel/Fax: +1 209-248-1662
Emil: wwwbankofamerica@email.com
Email: @boa-usa.com
The email was sent from the email address "David king <stddavidking@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: US$1,227,000.00 FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE BOA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +27710927585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Formby" and using the email address ubanijubanirmb@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Sequel to the recent Corona-Virus Pandemic and the meeting we had with the African & European country leaders in the recent G20 Summit It has come to the above named institution charged with the legal responsibility of monitoring and protecting the interest of Apex banks of the entire world on unpaid overdue contract/Inheritance/Lottery beneficiary payments, following the recent returned Remittance advice from the UN/IMF/FRBNY and (BIS) Bank of International settlement on overdue payment Commission /Auditors.

Sequel to our verification & auditing exercise carried out by The Comptroller of the Currency, Administrator of National Banks (OCC), it has been brought to the knowledge of the Comptroller General that your outstanding accrued interest payment of US$1,227.000.00 (One Million Two Hundred & Twenty Seven Thousand United States Dollars ) Only is presently ( On-Hold) in our International Stock Exchange Facilities with the payee bank Rand Merchant Bank south Africa hence we could not reach you with the payment details.

In order to offset your outstanding payment On-Hold, you are therefore requested officially to conclude the payment settlement with the Chief payee Officer, Rand Merchant Bank, IMF/UN Head Auditor Mr. James Formby on Direct Tell: +27710927585 email: ubanijubanirmb@mail.com who is also the Head Of Overseas Credit Commission (RMB) to facilitate the Removal of the payment On-Hold and to enable them complete your payment without further delay.

This avenue has been created by the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Commission to offset all Outstanding Foreign Payments On-Hold. In order to rehabilitate the past dignity of African Continent before the International Community. You are therefore instructed to contact the payee bank of Rand Merchant Bank on the receipt of this Message.

Best Regards,

Mr, Joseph Otting
Email: wwwoccjoseph@mail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Comptroller of Currency <gmsarbgillmarcus3@gmail.com>", with the subject "Fwd: Your Payment Letter OCC MY2KXXX4665433821".