+34627860508

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34627860508

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34627860508, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34627860508

Telephone number +34627860508 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (627) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone España, S.a.u.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34627860508

Telephone number +34627860508 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Carmine Di Sante" and using the email address cdisantem60@anurt.net. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
It's my first time renting the house and it will be available for a long term. My wife and I decided 8 years ago to follow our dream and enjoy our retirement in Spain. My wife is originally from Spain and I fell in love with this country. I've bought this house for my son and he was living there during his university studies. Last year he got accepted to Columbia University so he can complete his PHD degree. His program there will be for the next 6 years plus another 4 years as an assistant for the university, so the house will be available for renting for the next 10 years.

Obviously you need to see the house so you can make a final decision, therefore I need to make the necessary arrangements for the viewing and paperwork with a global management company called Savills ( https://www.savills.ca/). I think using a professional company it's much easier and convenient for both of us. Using Savills involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Savills as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS, so I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).

If you need to call me you can reach me any time at: +34627860508 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 627860508) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call.

Thank you and have a great day!
The email was sent from the email address "Carmine Di Sante <cdisantem60@anurt.net>".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34627860508

Telephone number +34627860508 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Carmine Di Sante" and using the email address disantec7@anurt.net. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
It's my first time renting the apartment and it will be available for a long term. My wife and I decided 8 years ago to follow our dream and enjoy our retirement in Spain. My wife is originally from Spain and I fell in love with this country. I've bought this apartment for my son and he was living there during his university studies. Last year he got accepted to Columbia University so he can complete his PHD degree. His program there will be for the next 6 years plus another 4 years as an assistant for the university, so the apartment will be available for renting for the next 10 years.

Obviously you need to see the apartment so you can make a final decision, therefore I need to make the necessary arrangements for the viewing and paperwork with a global management company called Savills ( https://www.savills.ca/). I think using a professional company it's much easier and convenient for both of us. Using Savills involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Savills as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS, so I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).

If you need to call me you can reach me any time at: +34627860508 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 627860508) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call.

Thank you and have a great day!
The email was sent from the email address "Carmine Di Sante <disantec7@anurt.net>", with the subject "Subject: Re: Westbrook Village Prodigy Condo! - 3462 Ross Drive, Vancouver, BC V6S 0H6, Canada".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.