+27730739832

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+27730739832

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +27730739832, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +27730739832

Telephone number +27730739832 has a country code of 27, which indicates that it is from South Africa. The dialling code (73) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27730739832

Telephone number +27730739832 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stevenson Baker" and using the email addresses stevensonbaker@stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za and info@stevensonbakerassociatechamber.co.za. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

How are you today? thanks for your prompt email and its contents. I would however refer you once more to my first proposal letter to you before we can proceed. I will like us to do this transaction based on trust and confidentiality, Let me tell you again that this transaction is 100 % risk free, as we only needed an assistance to transfer this fund out of South Africa for investment purposes since the law of the Government of South Africa does not permit any asylum seeker or refugee to operate banking or investment.

This fund is US$ 45.5 Million was deposited in a Security company here in South Africa by my late Husband Mr. David Kula Hence the Rebel Movement fighters attacked farms and oil zone to inherit farm land and oil in Darfur my husband was among the people killed during this war out break (May his gentle soul rest in peace)

We left Darfur with the depositary documents of this fund, Actually we have contacted a lawyer who have visited this security company for the claims of this fund which all the modalities of claims is in sons name as stated in the depositary documents and certificates.

We will reveal to you that this fund was deposited as a family treasure valuables consignment with the security company, even this company does not know that this consignment contains fund, this is to avoid much charges by the security for safe keeping this consignment in there custody, However we will require your assistance for the claims of this consignment which will be for the investment purposes in your country.

Please not that every relative documents regarding the depositary of this consignment/fund by my late husband is with the family lawyer and will be send to you on your request.

However the lawyer has wishes to make a financial partnership agreement for both parties [that is for my family and you] which copies will be send to you for your perusals, he has required the following. (1) You complete residential address (2) complete telephone and fax number (3) Your international passport copy/number (4) Complete details of your account where this fund can be transfer. You can send these requirements directly to the lawyer, his address is as below.

Please do not forget to send us a copy of the email that you send to our lawyer.

Telephone (+27 73 073 9832)
Fax (+27 86 521 4307)
Email:stevensonbaker@stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za
info@stevensonbakerassociatechamber.co.za
Address: No. 26A Seymour Street,Westdene, Johannesburg, 2001
South Africa.

Send this requirements either by fax or email attach documents. Please do not hesitate to ask question wherever required. We are looking forward for your immediate response.

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Doris Kula and Jerry Kula Son.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

The WhoIs record for the fake domain stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2022-09-05T15:15:38Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-09-05T15:15:38Z

Registrant Country: ZA
The fake domain stevensonbakerassociatechamber.co.za has not been registered.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27730739832

Telephone number +27730739832 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stevenson Baker" and using the email addresses stevensonbaker@stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za and info@stevensonbakerassociatechamber.co.za. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Mr. Dear

Date: 13/03/2024

I confirm the received of your personal Detail information,

However I have not received your international Passport of Divers
License. To enable us process kindly send a copy of your Driver’s
license or international Passport copy.

Sincerely.
Barrister Stevenson Baker
Attorney At Law.
Telephone (+27 73 073 9832)
Fax (+27 86 521 4307)
Email:stevensonbaker@stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za
info@stevensonbakerassociatechamber.co.za
Stevenson Baker Associate Chambers South Africa.
=================================================
This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is a trade secret,
proprietary, privileged or attorney work product. If you have received
this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender at (+27)27730739832 and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your workstation or network mail
system. If you work for or are yourself a client of Stevenson Baker
Associate Chambers South Africa this e-mail is protected by the attorney
client privilege and the work product doctrine. This e-mail is not
intended for release to opposing parties, opposing counsel or any other
third person or entity. Copies of this e-mail should not be kept in your
regular files. If you print a copy of this e-mail, place it in a
separate file labeled "Attorney-Client Privilege." DO NOT PRODUCE A COPY
OF THIS E-MAIL IN DISCOVERY
The email was sent from the email address "stevensonbaker@stevensonbakerassociatechambers.co.za", with the subject "Legal Representative/Amended copies of Partnership Binding Agreement/".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.