+19087684663

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19087684663

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19087684663, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19087684663

Telephone number +19087684663 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (908) indicates that the number covers the State of New Jersey, USA and the Exchange Code (768) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Elizabeth. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC - DC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NJ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19087684663

Telephone number +19087684663 is being used as part of a Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "George Wizard Recovery Home" and using the email addresses info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com and georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
My husband and I lost $1.1m worth of Bitcoins to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. A few months back, we saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to make huge profits from our investments. We contacted a broker online who was pretending to be an account manager for a forex trading firm, we invested a huge part of our retirement savings and business money into this platform not realizing it was all a scam to steal away our money. After weeks of trying to withdraw, this broker continued to request more money until we were broke and in debt, it felt as if we are losing our life. Fortunately for us, we saw an article about George Wizard Recovery Home, we were not in a hurry to contact them but we did some research about their services and found out they could help us recover our money from these scammers, we contacted George Wizard Recovery Home and in a space of 72 hours, Spyweb was able to recover everything, this company did a thorough investigation with the information we provided them and ensured that every penny was returned to us, it felt so unreal how they were able to recover everything we have lost. We are truly grateful for the help of George Wizard Recovery Home and we are putting this out there to everyone who needs their services.
info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com
georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com
Whats App : +1 (908) 768-4663
The WhoIs record for the fake domain georgewizardrecoveryhome.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-05-25T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-05-25T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19087684663 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "George Wizard Recovery Home" and using the email addresses georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com and info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Hello my name is Henry.... I was once involved in this crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Telegram. I lost about $934k to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to customer support but I was given no feedback. I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a crypto recovery expert... I considered myself fortunate, if not blessed to have met a real asset recovery George Wizard Recovery Home. I would highly recommend this hacker to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. Now, I'm a happy man and a satisfied client with my life back. Contact info Email: georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com)&(info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com) Tel/WhatsApp: (+1 (908) 768-4663) Thank you so much George Wizard Recovery Home.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +19087684663 is being used as part of a Cyber Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "George Wizard Recovery" and using the email address georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following scam email that is being sent to victims:
CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOBS We provide professional
Hacking services we offer the following services.
-University grades change
- Hack bank accounts
- Clear Criminal Record Hack
- Facebook hack
- Hack Twitter
-Hack email accounts
-Hack for changing notes
Website crashed hack
- Hack server crashed
-Skype hack
-Hack databases
-Hack WordPress blogs
- Hack individual computers
- Hack devices remotely
-Burner number
- Hack from verified PayPal accounts
- Any social media account hack
-Android and iPhone hack
-Hack to intercept SMS
- Hack to intercept emails
-Bitcoin recovery
-binary multiplication
-Upgrade credit rating
- Track call logs and spy on call records.
Monitor SMS text messages remotely.
Cell Phone GPS Tracking. Spy on WhatsApp messages.
-Unrecognizable IP etc.
Contact us at Email:
georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com
or whatsApp :+1 (908) 768-4663 For further questions.
The email was sent from the email address "George Wizard Recovery Home <d.elisarov@angelgroup.ru>", with the Reply-to address "George Wizard Recovery Home <georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com>" and the subject "Bitcoin recovery".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.