+27661761901

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +27661761901

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +27661761901 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Greg Osborn" and using the email address gregosbornesq1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Do you still use this email account? get back to me asap i need to talk to you urgently.
Advocate Greg Osborn
Direct Telephone: +27661761901
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Greg Osborn <contact@wafaehajjani.com>", with the Reply-to address "gregosbornesq1@gmail.com" and the subject "Did you received my previous email?".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.