+16575259272

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16575259272

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16575259272, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16575259272

Telephone number +16575259272 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (657) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (525) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Fullerton. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "COMMIO, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "T-MOBILE USA, INC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16575259272

Telephone number +16575259272 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Conglomerate Recovery Consultant" and using the email address conglomerate@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:+1 (657) 525‑9272

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16575259272 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Conglomerate Recovery Consultant" and using the email address conglomerate@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT: +1 (657) 525‑9272

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16575259272 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Conglomerate Consultants" and using the email address conglomerat@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
SPEAK WITH A CONGLOMERATE-LICENSED CRYPTO RETRIEVAL HACKER
I would first want to thank Conglomerate Consultants for their professional support and unshakable devotion, which resulted in the successful recovery of my money. I am also really thankful to Conglomerate Consultants for all of their efforts in helping me recover my lost Bitcoin. I heartily endorse their offerings to anyone in need of help recovering cryptocurrency.
Contact Information:
Email:Conglomerat@consultant.com
Whatsapp:+16575259272
Telegram:Conglomerate_recovery_hacker

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run i lost interest in it and never checked not until recent. However, I was inexperienced at the time, and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page were people are talking about same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred on that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job on helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can whole heartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:‪+1 (657) 525‑9272