+79687045328

Scam reports relating to Zone 7 telephone numbers:
Former Soviet Union
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+79687045328

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +79687045328, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +79687045328

Telephone number +79687045328 has a country code of 7, which indicates that it is from Russia. The dialling code (96) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +79687045328

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +79687045328 is being used as part of a Fuel Oil Scam by someone claiming to be "Moldokulov Asip Sadyrbekovich", CEO of JSC Glavsnab and using the email address jsc.glavsnab@bk.ru. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on LinkedIn:
Procurement Opportunities for Commodity Trading
Hello everyone,
I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to share exciting opportunities in the realm of commodity trading. Our company specializes in the supply of various commodities including D2 oil, D6, Jet fuel A1, JP54, CST 180, LPG, Mazut, LNG, Rebco, Bitumen, AGO, and more. These commodities are readily available on a range of terms such as FOB, CIF, and TTO.
At our company, we prioritize ensuring that our buyers receive the highest standard quality, and a successful transaction is our utmost priority, setting us apart from our competitors. We are dedicated to fostering transparent and mutually beneficial relationships in the world of international trade.
Interested parties are welcome to reach out to me for further details or inquiries. Feel free to connect via WhatsApp at +7 968 704-53-28 or email me at jsc.glavsnab@bk.ru.
Let's explore the possibilities of collaboration and contribute to successful ventures together.
Best regards,
Moldokulov Asip Sadyrbekovich
The post was made from the profile "Moldokulov Asip Sadyrbekovich - I am Moldokulov Asip Sandyrbekovich, the CEO of JSC GLAVSNAB, a registered official seller mandate to a reliable refinery and tank farm/shipping company in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan.JetA1, D6, LCO,EN590".