+2347061268585

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347061268585

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347061268585, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347061268585

Telephone number +2347061268585 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (706) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347061268585

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", MD/CEO of UBA Plc and using the email addresses unitedbankforafricauba53@gmail.com & unitedbankforafricauba53@ubagroup.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United Nations Headquarters New York
Address: New York, NY 10017, USA
Phone: +1 (646) 547-2917
Your payment File Number: (wp195uno)

Attention: Beneficiary.

This is to officially inform you that due to Corona Virus Covid19 and
due to the total lockdown of business world wide the UN and Human
right watch are compensating all that have been affected Financially
with the total sum of (USD2.5M) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars which has been approved

So I am contacting you because the instruction and order has been
given to me by the UN authority to contact all the victims so that
they will be able to receive there own payment one by one without any
delay

Note. United Bank for Africa (UBA) has been appointed by the United
Nations Organizations stake holders to effect the payment to all the
listed Beneficiaries including you without any further delay so I will
advice you to contact the paying bank now and follow there
instructions so that they will direct you on what to do and how to
receive your own payment without any delay.

Here are the contact details to the appointed paying bank so feel free
to contact them for more details and instructions.

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Address: 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria
Contact Person: Mr. Tony O. Elumelu
Position: MD/CEO of UBA Plc
E-mail: unitedbankforafricauba53@gmail.com
E-mail: unitedbankforafricauba53@ubagroup.com
Phone: +23470-6126-8585

Yours truly,
Mrs. L. C Young
Under UN Secretary General
The email was sent from the email address "Corona Virus Payment <contactemail1960@gmail.com>", with the subject "Covid 19 Payment".

The WhoIs record for the domain ubagroup.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2001-10-12T15:47:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-12T15:47:32Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim James" and using the email address mr.ibh195@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
In the wake of the global COVID-19 Pandemic, I wish to bring you the
good news of hope.

I am a representative/agent of a Financier Loan & global lenders
financial institution that is specialized and set in providing soft
short, medium and long term soft loans at a very low rate. This loan
scheme is in line with the World Bank and International Monetary Fund
(IMF) attempt to support new and existing businesses, companies and
organizations who wish to recapitalize their business or help finance
new projects.

Personal loan for start ups and private financing for existing and new
projects are not left out.

Consequently, you should get back to me should you, your friend,
relatives or company/organization is in need of any form of loan. The
loan is approved within 24 hours to 48 hours from the time of
application.

Details will be released to you when I receive your reply of interest.

Contact Mr. Ibrahim James,
Email (mr.ibh195@gmail.com)

Best regards,
Mrs. Jane Griffith
The email was sent from the email address ""Aply now" <ta42750@gmail.com>", with the subject "Reply for more details".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim James" and using the email address f.loan112@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Apply now for your loan before it will be too late.

In the wake of the global COVID-19 Pandemic, I wish to bring you the
good news of hope. Apply Now

I am a representative/agent of a Financier Loan & global lenders
financial institution that is specialized and set in providing soft
short, medium and long term soft loans at a very low rate. This loan
scheme is in line with the World Bank and International Monetary Fund
(IMF) attempt to support new and existing businesses, companies and
organizations who wish to recapitalize their business or help finance
new projects.

Personal loan for start ups and private financing for existing and new
projects are not left out.

Consequently, you should get back to me should you, your friend,
relatives or company/organization is in need of any form of loan. The
loan is approved within 24 hours to 48 hours from the time of
application.

Details will be released to you when I receive your reply of interest.

Contact Mr. Ibrahim James,
Email (f.loan112@aol.com)

Best regards,
Mrs. Griffith Young
The email was sent from the email address ""Financier Loan Company" <ta42750@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Loan Offer Apply Now".

The email is an example of an Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam with promises of a loan being available to the victim regardles of their personal status and credit history. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address mr.ibh195@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Attn:

Good day to you my name is Mr. António Guterres Secretary-General of the United Nations I have emailed you more than twice but no reply from you does it men you are not receiving all my emails to you? Well I am writing this email to you today to let you know that your name is among the scam victims that will be compensated with total sum of $2.5M Tow Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars this payment was approved by the United Nations and World Bank Editors and the said compensation has been forwarded to appointed paying bank United Bank for Africa (UBA) since last two months and we got a notice that you are the only unpaid beneficiary among all and a man went to the paying bank head office to make claim of your fund saying that you died last month of Covid-19 and you instructed him to make claim of your fund before you died so if you are alive kindly contact the paying bank to claim your compensation payment before it will be released to a wrong person

If you have not been contacted by the appointed paying bank for your payment then I will advice you to contact them now to make claim of your fund payment because the payment closing date is due and we have ordered the paying bank to cancel your payment but today our Diplomat visited the paying bank to stop the cancellation order yet so that we can hear from you first that is why I contact you now to contact United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank and make claim of your compensation payment of $2.5M because this payment must be canceled by end of this month if you did not make the claim

Contact the paying bank and follow there instruction by doing what is required by them and you will receive your payment like other beneficiaries bellow under are the contact details of the paying bank so contact them now and follow there guild line for smooth transfer of your payment into your account without any problem because all the back up certificates has been issued and signed in your name if you need to see the copies the paying bank will forward it to you for your confirmation. Do not ague with the paying bank simply follow there instruction and do what ever they ask you to do for smooth transfer of your fund payment

E-mail: mr.ibh195@gmail.com

Thanks for your understand

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "emailcontact230@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "emailcontact230@gmail.com" and the subject "Your payment File Number: (wp195uno)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address contactemail.uba112@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Attn:

Good day to you my name is Mr. António Guterres Secretary-General of the United Nations I have emailed you more than twice but no reply from you does it men you are not receiving all my emails to you? Well I am writing this email to you today to let you know that your name is among the scam victims that will be compensated with total sum of $2.5M Tow Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars this payment was approved by the United Nations and World Bank Editors and the said compensation has been forwarded to appointed paying bank United Bank for Africa (UBA) since last two months and we got a notice that you are the only unpaid beneficiary among all and a man went to the paying bank head office to make claim of your fund saying that you died last month of Covid-19 and you instructed him to make claim of your fund before you died so if you are alive kindly contact the paying bank to claim your compensation payment before it will be released to a wrong person

If you have not been contacted by the appointed paying bank for your payment then I will advice you to contact them now to make claim of your fund payment because the payment closing date is due and we have ordered the paying bank to cancel your payment but today our Diplomat visited the paying bank to stop the cancellation order yet so that we can hear from you first that is why I contact you now to contact United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank and make claim of your compensation payment of $2.5M because this payment must be canceled by end of this month if you did not make the claim

Contact the paying bank and follow there instruction by doing what is required by them and you will receive your payment like other beneficiaries bellow under are the contact details of the paying bank so contact them now and follow there guild line for smooth transfer of your payment into your account without any problem because all the back up certificates has been issued and signed in your name if you need to see the copies the paying bank will forward it to you for your confirmation. Do not ague with the paying bank simply follow there instruction and do what ever they ask you to do for smooth transfer of your fund payment

E-mail: contactemail.uba112@aol.com

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "mrs.young113@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "mrs.young113@gmail.com" and the subject "Your payment File Number: (wp195uno)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of UBA Plc and using the email address mr.ibh195@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Attn:

Good day to you my name is Mr. António Guterres Secretary-General of
the United Nations I have emailed you more than twice but no reply
from you does it men you are not receiving all my emails to you? Well
I am writing this email to you today to let you know that your name is
among the scam victims that will be compensated with total sum of
$2.5M Tow Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars this
payment was approved by the United Nations and World Bank Editors and
the said compensation has been forwarded to appointed paying bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA) since last two months and we got a notice
that you are the only unpaid beneficiary among all and a man went to
the paying bank head office to make claim of your fund saying that you
died last month of Covid-19 and you instructed him to make claim of
your fund before you died so if you are alive kindly contact the
paying bank to claim your compensation payment before it will be
released to a wrong person

If you have not been contacted by the appointed paying bank for your
payment then I will advice you to contact them now to make claim of
your fund payment because the payment closing date is due and we have
ordered the paying bank to cancel your payment but today our Diplomat
visited the paying bank to stop the cancellation order yet so that we
can hear from you first that is why I contact you now to contact
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank and make claim of your compensation
payment of $2.5M because this payment must be canceled by end of this
month if you did not make the claim

Contact the paying bank and follow there instruction by doing what is
required by them and you will receive your payment like other
beneficiaries bellow under are the contact details of the paying bank
so contact them now and follow there guild line for smooth transfer of
your payment into your account without any problem because all the
back up certificates has been issued and signed in your name if you
need to see the copies the paying bank will forward it to you for your
confirmation. Do not ague with the paying bank simply follow there
instruction and do what ever they ask you to do for smooth transfer of
your fund payment

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "Email Contact <contactemail123456789@gmail.com>", with the subject "Reply for more details".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address contactemail.uba112@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Attn:

Good day to you my name is Mr. António Guterres Secretary-General of
the United Nations I have emailed you more than twice but no reply
from you does it men you are not receiving all my emails to you? Well
I am writing this email to you today to let you know that your name is
among the scam victims that will be compensated with total sum of
$2.5M Tow Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars this
payment was approved by the United Nations and World Bank Editors and
the said compensation has been forwarded to appointed paying bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA) since last two months and we got a notice
that you are the only unpaid beneficiary among all and a man went to
the paying bank head office to make claim of your fund saying that you
died last month of Covid-19 and you instructed him to make claim of
your fund before you died so if you are alive kindly contact the
paying bank to claim your compensation payment before it will be
released to a wrong person

If you have not been contacted by the appointed paying bank for your
payment then I will advice you to contact them now to make claim of
your fund payment because the payment closing date is due and we have
ordered the paying bank to cancel your payment but today our Diplomat
visited the paying bank to stop the cancellation order yet so that we
can hear from you first that is why I contact you now to contact
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank and make claim of your compensation
payment of $2.5M because this payment must be canceled by end of this
month if you did not make the claim

Contact the paying bank and follow there instruction by doing what is
required by them and you will receive your payment like other
beneficiaries bellow under are the contact details of the paying bank
so contact them now and follow there guild line for smooth transfer of
your payment into your account without any problem because all the
back up certificates has been issued and signed in your name if you
need to see the copies the paying bank will forward it to you for your
confirmation. Do not ague with the paying bank simply follow there
instruction and do what ever they ask you to do for smooth transfer of
your fund payment

E-mail: contactemail.uba112@aol.com

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "Email Contact <inquiry.email123456789@gmail.com>", with the subject "Reply for more details".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of United Bank for Africa Plc and using the email address mr.ibh195@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My Code: 1950045

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Good day to you I hope you and your family are in good health? I want
you to know that it has come to our notice that you have not receive
your approved compensation payment of $2.5M from UBA that is why I am
contacting you to let you know that this payment will be cancelled by
first week of next month this new order is from the new US president
elect so if you have not contacted the paying bank I will advice you
to contact them now and follow there instruction to enable you receive
your own payment before it will be cancelled

Contact the paying bank and do what is required by the paying bank so
that they will proceed and move your payment direct to your position
to avoid been cancelled for your own good. Below under is the paying
bank contact information.

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "contact email <hyydfjdjddd@gmail.com>", with the subject "Reply for more details".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347061268585 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tony O. Elumelu", CEO of United Bank for Africa and using the email address mr.ibh195@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My Code: (202-9101)

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Good day to you I hope you and your family are in good health? I want
you to know that it has come to our notice that you have not receive
your approved compensation payment of $2.5M from UBA that is why I am
contacting you to let you know that this payment will be cancelled any
time soon this new order is from the new US president so if you have
not contacted the paying bank I will advice you to contact them now
and follow there instruction to enable you receive your own payment
before it will be cancelled

Contact the paying bank and do what is required by the paying bank so
that they will proceed and move your payment direct to your position
to avoid been cancelled. Below under is the paying bank contact
information.

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Secretary-General of the
United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "contact email <hyydfjdjddd@gmail.com>", with the subject "Reply for more details".