+19789695315

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19789695315

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19789695315, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19789695315

Telephone number +19789695315 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (978) indicates that the number covers the State of Massachusetts, USA and the Exchange Code (969) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Beverly. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "COMCAST IP PHONE, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "ONVOY SPECTRUM, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19789695315

Telephone number +19789695315 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ricardo Saias", from CV Advisors LLC and using the email addresses financialadvisor@globalsdfa.org and projectsadvisor@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Compliments of the season!
Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

My Name is Mr. Tom Stevenson. I was once a victim of a scam for years, in fact I traveled to different countries in pursuit of my funds and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life almost became miserable.

I lost hope in every one including calls I receive and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents was requested and I was meant to pay for them, but I was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain.

Gracefully I was very fortunate to come across Mr. Ricardo Saias - Partner - CV Advisors LLC who now explained to me things I never knew that have kept me in a serious financial plight. He told me that it's very wrong for a bank or other important ministries in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a genuine and reliable financial advisor who will stand on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement for swift transfer of their payments.

Though after his explanation I still did not believe him because I am already in a state of confusion not knowing whom to believe any more but he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents I have been spending my hard earn money are no more necessary and not to be paid for the United Nation has enacted just one document called (ICJ Universal Protection Certificate) for effective release of unclaimed funds.

He also assures me that he will not charge me for his professional services until when I have officially received my fund, but that I will have to take care of "ICJ Universal Protection Certificate document as demanded by United Nation "that clears all unclaimed funds and transactions for official release, which I did sacrifice to pay for it nothing more.

The financial advisor said that due to complaints of unending and unnecessary documentations that the International Court of Justice acting under the United Nations Organization has introduced and enacted into law a document called "ICJ Universal Protection Certificate document clears all funds and transactions from bureaucratic bottlenecks.

The bitter truth is that I was surprised to receive the original ICJ Universal Protection Certificate in my home and then endorsed it as the Authentic owner of the funds, which I never did all the years I was in pursuit of my funds.

After my proper signature on the certificate I was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my funds and I instant made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of god I have been able to reestablish my business and family and I am happy today enjoying my retirement so if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with details of the financial advisor stated below: .

Mr. Ricardo Saias
North Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Partner at CV Advisors LLC
Telephone: +1( 978) 969 5315
Email: financialadvisor@globalsdfa.org
mail: projectsadvisor@mail.com

Please do not ignore this letter. Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Mr. Tom Stevenson
Address: Valley Fair Mall
2855 Stevens Creek
BLVD Suite 2461 Santa Clara
CA 95050.
The email was sent from the email address "Tom Stevenson <tomstevensonn@gmail.com>", with the subject "Do not lose hope receiving your fund is possible.".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain globalsdfa.org gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-11-21T16:33:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-11-21T16:33:05Z

Registrant State/Province: MI
Registrant Country: US
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19789695315

Telephone number +19789695315 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Gary Savage" and using the email addresses financialservices@globalsdfa.org and garysavagecapitrust@mail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

My Name is Mr. Behrooz Zolfaghar and I am a senior citizen of the United States of America(USA). Sorry for intruding into your privacy, I was once a victim of a scam for years, several times they tried to divert/steal my funds. In fact I traveled to different countries in pursuit of my funds and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life almost became miserable.

Well, my intention to communicate with you is purely for good even though we have not met before as a committed Christian the progress of humanity is my concern .I was touched seeing your unclaimed fund being suspended with the United States federal Reserve bank where unclaimed funds are kept due to improper documentation.

In my own case I lost hope in every one because of calls, mails and text messages I receive from lots of people pretending to be of help, on the process all kind of documents was requested and I was meant to pay for them, but I was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain.

Gracefully I was very fortunate to come across Mr. Gary Savage, Principal Financial Advisor of CAPTRUST who now explained to me things I never knew that have kept me in a serious financial plight. He told me that it's very wrong for a bank or other important ministries in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a genuine and reliable financial advisor who will stand on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement for swift transfer of their payments.

Though after his explanation I still did not believe him because I am already in a state of confusion not knowing whom to believe any more but he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents I have been spending my hard earn money are no more necessary and not to be paid for the United Nation has enacted just one document called (ICJ Universal Protection Certificate) for effective release of my unclaimed fund value at $6,400,000.00(Six Million Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars).

He also assures me that he will not charge me for his professional services until when I have officially received my fund, but that I will have to take care of "ICJ Universal Protection Certificate document as demanded by United Nation "that clears all unclaimed funds and transactions for official release, which I did sacrifice to pay for it nothing more.

The financial advisor said that due to complaints of unending and unnecessary documentations that the International Court of Justice acting under the United Nations Organization has introduced and enacted into law a document called "ICJ Universal Protection Certificate document clears all funds and transactions from bureaucratic bottlenecks.

The bitter truth is that I was surprised to receive the original ICJ Universal Protection Certificate in my home and then endorsed it as the Authentic owner of the funds, which I never did all the years I was in pursuit of my funds.

After my proper signature on the documents I was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my funds and I instant made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of god I have been able to reestablish my business and family and I am happy today enjoying my retirement so if you sincerely want to receive your payment for it is real. As you receive the receipt of this mail open communication with the financial advisor of CAPTRUST with details stated below: .

Gary Savage
Office Location
4208 Six Forks Road
Suite 1700
Raleigh, NC 27609
Telephone: +1( 978) 969 5315
Email: financialservices@globalsdfa.org
Email: garysavagecapitrust@mail.com

Please do not ignore this letter. Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Behrooz Zolfaghari
Address: 40767 Fremont
Blvd Ste 114 Fremont, CA 94538
The email was sent from the email address "Behrooz Zolfaghari <phillipsoduoz@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "rp9123765@gmail.com" and the subject "Pls do not lose hope receiving your unclaimed is possible.".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain globalsdfa.org gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-11-21T16:33:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-11-21T16:33:05Z

Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant State/Province: MI
Registrant Country: US
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.