+18888509397

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+18888509397

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +18888509397, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +18888509397

Telephone number +18888509397 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (888) indicates that the number is designated for Toll-free usage.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +18888509397

Telephone number +18888509397 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jerome Hayden Powell", Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank and using the email address infofrb2013@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you.Reply

Good day, I pray this mail finds you in good health. My name is Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell; I am an American citizen and Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, based in the United States of America and Europe. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secure medium of communication. I want to ask for your special assistant in transferring of Forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$ 49.750,000, 00 DOLLARS) into your account, that was kept in my custody for years ago at Reliance Bank Limited, one of our corresponding paying bank office by late Mr. John Patel, a customer who died of Cancer many years ago and left no next of kin to claim the money, as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment okay. If you are interested, please kindly get back to me on this email address: infofrb2013@gmail.com for more information.
I have every detail to make Reliance Bank Limited believe you and release the fund to you as the next of kin within 5-7 banking working days with your full cooperation with me. Note: 50% are for me while 50% is for you. Contact me on this email address ASAP: infofrb2013@gmail.com if you are interested.
I look forward for your positive response with your information details, occupation and direct telephone no, let my attorney prepare the needed documents on your behalf free of charge, which will give you the legal backing to receive the fund payment from Reliance Bank Ltd, our corresponding paying bank, as a next of kin of late Mr. John Patel okay.

You are free to call if you want to confirm, if I’m the one that sent this email to you or not, and do not discuss this transaction with any of our staff, if I’m not in the office when you call, for bank security purpose, and kindly send me an email okay

Regards,
Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A
Office line: +1 888-8509-397 / +1 212-7205-000
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U." <worldbankofice001@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "infofrb2013@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you.Reply".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +18888509397

Telephone number +18888509397 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jerome Hayden Powell", Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank and using the email address infofrb2013@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply

Good day, I pray this mail finds you in good health. My name is Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell; I am an American citizen and Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, based in the United States of America and Europe. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secure medium of communication. I want to ask for your special assistant in transferring of Forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$ 49.750,000, 00 DOLLARS) into your account, that was kept in my custody for years ago at International Finance Bank, one of our corresponding paying bank office by late Mr. John Patel, a customer who died of Cancer many years ago and left no next of kin to claim the money, as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment okay. If you are interested, please kindly get back to me on this email address: infofrb2013@gmail.com for more information.

I have every detail to make International Finance Bank believe you and release the fund to you as the next of kin within 5-7 banking working days with your full cooperation with me. Note: 50% are for me while 50% is for you. Contact me on this email address ASAP: infofrb2013@gmail.com if you are interested.

I look forward for your positive response with your information details, occupation and direct telephone no, let my attorney prepare the needed documents on your behalf free of charge, which will give you the legal backing to receive the fund payment from International Finance Bank, our corresponding paying bank, as a next of kin of late Mr. John Patel okay.

Regards,
Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A
Office line: +1 888-8509-397 / +1 212-7205-000
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U. <fbiofice118@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "infofrb2013@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.