+14157621545

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+14157621545

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +14157621545, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +14157621545

Telephone number +14157621545 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (415) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (762) indicates that the number covers the town or city of San Francisco. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "GLOBAL CROSSING LOCAL SERVICES, INC. - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14157621545

Telephone number +14157621545 is being used as part of a Gold Scam by someone claiming to be "Ken Akuffo", from NKK Gold Co. Ltd and using the email address ken.akuffo@nkkgold.com. The telephone number is included in the following Gold Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Ken Akuffo, I am a Gold Miner operating between Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone, Ghana including several other African Gold producing countries.

The purpose of my email is that I am searching for buyers that would be interested in my product. I am also open to discussions in a possible joint venture as well.

I presently have 3,500 kilograms of (Au) at my disposal and would like to sell. Every month, I get a minimum of 500 kilos with possible rollovers and extensions.

If you are interested, kindly send me your contact number and I will surely reach out to you.

You can also visit our website www.nkkgold.com

Thank you

Best regards

Ken Akuffo
NKK Gold Co. Ltd
Takoradi, Ghana
+1 415 762 1545
ken.akuffo@nkkgold.com
www.nkkgold.com
The email was sent from the email address "NKK GOLD CO LTD <nkkgoldcoltd@gmail.com>", with the subject "Gold for Sale".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain nkkgold.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-03-25T16:34:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-03-25T16:34:01Z

Registrant Name: Adnan Maltiti
Registrant Organization: NativUX
Registrant Street: Naa Luro Estate, plot #241
Registrant City: Tamale
Registrant State/Province: Northern Region
Registrant Postal Code: +233
Registrant Country: GH
The email is an example of a Gold Scam, where victims are told that the scammer has quantities of gold (or other precious metals/gems) available at below market prices. The scammer will ask for payment to be transferred to them or will often arrange to meet victims to show them a small amount of gold as proof.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14157621545

Telephone number +14157621545 is being used as part of a Gold Scam by someone claiming to be "Ken Akuffo", from NKK Gold Co. Ltd and using the email address nkkgoldcoltd@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Gold Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Ken Akuffo, I am a Gold Miner operating between Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone, Ghana including several other African Gold producing countries.

The purpose of my email is that I am searching for buyers that would be interested in my product. I am also open to discussions in a possible joint venture as well.

I presently have 800 kilograms of (Au) at my disposal and would like to sell. Every month, I get a minimum of 50 kilos with possible rollovers and extensions.

If you are interested, kindly send me your contact number and I will surely reach out to you.

Thank you

Best regards

Ken Akuffo
NKK Gold Co. Ltd
Takoradi, Ghana
+1 415 762 1545
+233 20 107 7017
The email was sent from the email address "NKK GOLD CO LTD <nkkgoldcoltd@gmail.com>", with the subject "hello".

The email is an example of a Gold Scam, where victims are told that the scammer has quantities of gold (or other precious metals/gems) available at below market prices. The scammer will ask for payment to be transferred to them or will often arrange to meet victims to show them a small amount of gold as proof.