+41414197088

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+41414197088

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +41414197088, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +41414197088

Telephone number +41414197088 has a country code of 41, which indicates that it is from Switzerland. The dialling code (41419) indicates that the number covers the area of Luzern and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Swisscom (Schweiz) AG".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +41414197088

Telephone number +41414197088 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mario Schenkel", from Schenkel & Serrago AG and using the email address maskanzlei@swissmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
For business reasons I feel compelled to write you this email. I am the personal representative/attorney of the late Roche, who left a large amount of money (two million five hundred thousand euros) to MIGROS BANK before his death in 2020. The management of the bank therefore wrote to me as the deceased's lawyer about the uselessness of the fund over the years and suggested that I present his/her next of kin or a family member to claim the fund.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries on behalf of the bank to locate a member of his immediate or extended family to represent him as the next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client and of course to settle his claim. Unfortunately, my efforts to locate any member of his family were unsuccessful. For this reason, I decided to find out his last name and therefore contacted you so that the procedure to claim the money deposited by my deceased client can be handed over to you . I got your contact from an international magazine during my search for the above mentioned problems.

Please note that the amount will be split 50/50 between you and me once it hits your account according to my plan. We would greatly appreciate your response to this email as soon as possible. Please contact me as I will not contact anyone until I read from you. If you are not interested, please let me know by replying to me.

Px

Mario Schenkel
Schenkel & Serrago AG
Hirschmattstrasse 62,6003 Lucerne
Telephone :41 (0)41 419 70 88
© 2024 M. Schenkel AG
The email was sent from the email address "Mario AG <msk@palatkaha.org>", with the Reply-to address "maskanzlei@swissmail.com" and the subject "Von Schenkel & Serrago AG!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +41414197088 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mario Schenkel", from Schenkel & Serrago AG and using the email address marioskanzlei@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
For business reasons I feel compelled to write you this email. I am the personal representative/attorney of the late Roche, who left a large amount of money (two million five hundred thousand euros) to MIGROS BANK before his death in 2020. The management of the bank therefore wrote to me as the deceased's lawyer about the uselessness of the fund over the years and suggested that I present his/her next of kin or a family member to claim the fund.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries on behalf of the bank to locate a member of his immediate or extended family to represent him as the next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client and of course to settle his claim. Unfortunately, my efforts to locate any member of his family were unsuccessful. For this reason, I decided to find out his last name and therefore contacted you so that the procedure to claim the money deposited by my deceased client can be handed over to you. I got your contact from an international magazine during my search for the above mentioned problems.

Please note that the amount will be split 50/50 between you and me once it hits your account according to my plan. We would greatly appreciate your response to this email as soon as possible. Please contact me as I will not contact anyone until I read from you. If you are not interested, please let me know by replying to me.

Px

Mario Schenkel
Schenkel & Serrago AG
© 2024 M. Schenkel AG
The email was sent from the email address "Mario AG <craarcgc.ca@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "marioskanzlei@gmail.com" and the subject "AW: Von Schenkel & Serrago AG!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +41414197088 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mario Schenkel", from Schenkel & Serrago AG and using the email address maskanziel@swissmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
For business reasons I feel compelled to write you this email. I am the personal representative/attorney of the late Roche, who left a large amount of money (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) to MIGROS BANK before his death in 2020. The management of the bank therefore wrote to me as the deceased's lawyer about the uselessness of the fund over the years and suggested that I present his/her next of kin or a family member to claim the fund.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries on behalf of the bank to locate a member of his immediate or extended family to represent him as the next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client and of course to settle his claim. Unfortunately, my efforts to locate any member of his family were unsuccessful. For this reason, I decided to find out his last name and therefore contacted you so that the procedure to claim the money deposited by my deceased client can be handed over to you. I got your contact from an international magazine during my search for the above mentioned problems.

Px

Mario Schenkel
Schenkel & Serrago AG
© 2024 M. Schenkel AG
The email was sent from the email address "Mario AG <mary64@volny.cz>", with the Reply-to address "maskanziel@swissmail.com" and the subject "AW: " URGENT RESPONSE TO PROCEED "Tel. No.: +41414197088".