+447424172535

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447424172535

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447424172535, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447424172535

Telephone number +447424172535 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74241) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile UK Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447424172535

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447424172535

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447424172535 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Duke Dayal", Chief Financial Officer of Santander Bank (UK) PLC and using the email address dukedayal1966@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear

Greetings to you and to your family,Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate in this business. I am assuring you that you are not going to regret anything in this deal,so feel free to corporate with me. Let me first, introduce myself to you, my Name is Mr. Duke Dayal, the current Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of Santander Bank (UK) PLC, as you can confirm through this link: (https:/ /www.santander.co.uk/about-santander/executive-directors). Age: 58 yrs Old, married, with three blessed children, 2 boys and 1 girl. i was born in 1st December 1966. I am from a reputable family in United States of American.

My proposal is that during our last week, Account Auditing I discovered this Dormant Accounts, with a balance of $85,000,000.00.USD.(EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). from my personal Investigation, the owner of the said account, is a foreigner by Name Mr. Peter Williams, from United States of American, the president and Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Real Estate Group UK Ltd, After going into deeply investigation i found out that Mr. Peter Williams, died in Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) On On 4th of January 2021.

I therefore propose to do this business with you by receiving this fund in any of your preferable account as the next of Kin, to Late Mr. Peter Williams, and the account has no beneficiary name attached, so I contacted you because, if this fund did not transfer out urgently the fund will be diverted to the British Treasury as Unclaimed fund, because of the law imposed by the Former British Prime Minister, James Gordon Brown, visit: web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm

I can assure you as the current Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of the bank, and an expert in this field that, this fund can be approve to you as a foreigner, and be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act. Upon the successful transfer of this fund to your account, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you. So If your still interested and honest to do the business with me, You shall send to me as a matter of urgency the following information so that i can make all the necessary changes to your name in our bank files and computers as the next of kin to Late Mr. Peter Williams.

what I mean here is CAN I TRUST YOU? if i can trust you, then let’s proceed in actualizing of the transaction on below procedures;

However, below is my personal detail.

1. My Full Name: Mr. Duke Dayal
2. Home Address: 129 Cranbrook Rd, London , IG1 4PU
3. Position in Office: Chief Finance officer and Executive Director of Santander Bank UK
4. Marital Status: I am happily married with Three children.
5. Nationality: America Citizen
6. Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 7424 172535
7. My international passport and working ID is attached in this email for your clear confirmation.

Please note that I have worked out the best modalities that will suit this transfer, as I will hired an attorney that will represent you in connection to the fund redemption process of which I will play the roles of securing the vital documents which will back you up for this claim. You are required to send me the below stated details which will be used for the preparation of the vital documentations that will back you up for this claim.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:

1. Your Full Name:
2 Your Residential Contact Address:
3. Your personal Mobile Phone Number:
3. Your Company Name and contact address, Phone and Fax Numbers:
4. Your Age:
5. Your Marital Status:
6. Your Occupation / Position in Office:
7. A scanned and attached Copy of your International Passport or Your Driver's license.

I guarantee you 100% PROTECTION of your interest even after the success of this transfer; NO RISK and 100% sure/success of this transfers smoothly without any breaching of Govt law either yours or mine OK.

I stop here and wait for your next email with an assurance stating that you will not in any way, try to disappoint me when you have this money transferred to you. I will also wait for the information I requested for in your next email.

Please get back to me on your receipt of this mail for an initial and confidential conversation.

I await for your response.

Best Regards
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc
The email was sent from the email address "dukedayal1966@hotmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.