+2349014632264

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2349014632264

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2349014632264, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2349014632264

Telephone number +2349014632264 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (901) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349014632264

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2349014632264 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Mrs Ruth Adam's", from the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address ruthadams508@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Fund owner.
I am very sorry and regret that I was not able to release your fund when I was the Finance minster of my country. I tried my best to help you but due to excess security monitoring from the presidency I couldn't do it.
In any case before I left office, I handed over your payment file to Mrs Ruth Adam's the newly appointed Central Bank Director who was my class mate in the university and pleaded with her to help me pay your claim/fund. She assured me that your payment will be included in the first payment schedule for this February/March 2024 She said that the CBN will release a part payment of $15.5mUsd to you because of the downturn in our economy. She assured me that if you follow up her directive you will be paid in 7 days from the date you receive this mail.
Please be sure you contact the real person I directed you ask her working ID card to make sure you receive your money.
See her information below.Kindly Re-Confirm to her again all your information.
Your Full Name:................................
Telephone/mobile:..............
Residential Address:.........................
Age/Occupation................................
Banking Details.............................
Dr Mrs Ruth Adam's
(Director central bank of Nigeria.)
Email: ruthadams508@gmail.com
WhatsApp and direct phone +234
901 463 2264
Bear with me for my failure to pay
you.
Remain blessed
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed (2019-2023)
Former finance Minister
The email was sent from the email address "Zainab S Ahmed <mrszainabsahmedzainab@gmail.com>", with the subject "PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.