+2349072711204

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2349072711204

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2349072711204, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2349072711204

Telephone number +2349072711204 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (907) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349072711204

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2349072711204 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jude Iumu" and using the email address judeisiaka89@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.
P.M.B. 14, Garki, Abuja
Mobile Tel: +234 9072711204

CLAIM'S OF YOUR FUND VALUED US$6.5 MILLION BY SOME “REPRESENTATIVES”.

Good Day to you and your family as I bring to you greetings in the
name of the LORD.

I do like to let you know that a Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Ownership Claim and an Application Letter for Change of Ownership has been forwarded to my office by one MR. IBRAHIM MAL ALLA HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI; a Citizen of DUBAI, U.A.E. He claimed to be from you and did state that you sent him to receive this fund on your behalf. It is important to state that the initial Registered Personal Details of yours relating to this fund ownership was formally forwarded to my office by the Central Bank Governor in alliance with the Transfer Unit of the bank.

It is noteworthy to bring to your attention that aside claiming to be a representative of your entire family but informed that you were presently “Deceased” from cancer related complications and hence the representation. They therefore subsequently tendered a bank account to replace yours and the approved $6.5M USD transferred to it. Having presently placed the funds On-Hold in one of our correspondent banks (Name Withheld for security reasons) pending clarification and certification of their claim from you/your next-of-kin that the instruction received (Affidavit/Power of Attorney as tendered) came from you; we will go ahead to transfer the $6.5M USD approved funds to MR. IBRAHIM through the below tendered bank account if we don’t get a rejoinder from you within 72hrs of sending this letter.

The details of the account submitted by MR. IBRAHIM for said fund to be transferred include:

BANK NAME: - STANDARD BANK OF DUBAI
NAME OF ACCOUNT: IBRAHIM MAL ALLA HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2984-0008-660.
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM.
AMOUNT FOR TRANSFER: US$6.5 MILLION.

We need not overemphasis the urgency the receipt and acknowledgement of this letter requires since it leaves us with no other option but to honor the legal document submitted and this fund released to Mr. IBRAHIM if we don’t get a rejoinder from either you, any member of your family or from a colleague who has access to this email as soon as possible.

Kindly Provide the following details for immediate actions to be carried out:
1:Your full names:
2:Your Complete address:
3:Your age and sex:
4:Your Occupation:
5:Your Tel/fax:
6: Your I.D CARD/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

7. Any relationship with Mr. IBRAHIM MAL ALLA HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI?

Note: In case of any questions or clarifications from you or any members of your family who are opportune to come in contact with this email, do please call my direct office mobile
number:+234 9072711204.

With imposters and impersonators lurking everywhere looking for funds to divert, you/family members are also advised to forward to me any emails you receive making reference to your payment for proper findings and investigations to avoid falling into wrong hands.

We await urgent response from you/family member that reads this email!

Best regards,

JUDE IUMU
TEL:234 9072711204
The email was sent from the email address "Jude Umu <judeisiaka89@gmail.com>", with the subject "REPRESENTATIVES".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.