+447234567892

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447234567892

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447234567892, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447234567892

Telephone number +447234567892 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (7234) indicates that the number is a mobile number. This series of numbers is currently not allocated, so this is an invalid telephone number.

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447234567892

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447234567892

Telephone number +447234567892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jennifer L. Smith", from Torrent Laboratories and Pharmaceuticals Company and using the email address purchase.department@torrentlaboratories.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
As a follow up to our correspondence, with the understanding that we have reached, it's now time for you to contact our company Director Mrs Jennifer Smith and formally introduce yourself to her. She is the one in charge of purchasing in our company.

I have therefore attached an introductory letter you should forward to our purchasing Director in this regard.

If you read the letter I drafted on your name then you will see where I pointed that you are also supplying Mitroviccilin Extract MV 007 Herbal Oil to other companies, never mind because our company will not have time to verify from them, I have to draft the letter in away our company purchasing Director will be more comfortable in dealing with you.

Below are contact details of our company Purchase Director of Torrent Laboratories and Pharmaceuticals company.

Director of Purchase Name:
JENNIFER .L. SMITH

Director of Purchase Contact E-Mail:
purchase.department@torrentlaboratories.com

Director of Purchase Contact Phone:
0044-7440-0627-33
0044-7234-5678-92

Believe me, once the Director of Purchase sees your application, he will respond immediately as he is under pressure because our company is running out of stock already.

Find the attached application letter which I drafted on your name.

Sincerely,
Dr. Heinrich F.L Backhoff
My Direct number/WhatsApp 44 745 2115 251
The email was sent from the email address "infostward1@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "{Subject}".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain torrentlaboratories.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-17T06:32:23Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-17T06:32:23Z

Registrant Name: Sopheak Kunthea
Registrant Organization: N A
Registrant Street: 21 Lane 42 Cong Tru street
Registrant City: Hue City
Registrant State/Province: hanoi
Registrant Postal Code: 650000
Registrant Country: VN
Registrant Phone: +84.4835881422
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: bak0097@outlook.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447234567892

Telephone number +447234567892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Smith Jennifer L". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Sir,
In furtherance to our ongoing deliberations over the supply of Mitrovicilin
Extract MV007 & MV008 Herbal Oil, like I stated before l am highly interested
in your product and I will soon place the order with you, as soon as I am
through with the verification of the quality of your product.
I will appreciate if you can send to me a sample of the products to enable me
conduct the laboratory analysis, in order to confirm the quality and standard of
your product.
To successfully conduct the testing, we need one full drum of Mitrovicilin
Extract MV007 & MV008 Herbal Oil to enable me do the laboratory analysis.
As you are aware, such clinical analysis are usually conducted in segments, so I
need a drum of MV007 & MV008 Herbal Oil to enable me confirm the quantity
of the product after conducting the test.
You can send the product to this address following through courier delivery:
Name……................. Smith Jennifer L
Phone Number……… 44-7-23456-7892
Address………………... Third Floor Nexus Building, 4 Gatwick
Road, Crawley RH10 9BG, United Kingdom

On receipt of the product, the testing will last for two days and in some cases
there days.
As soon as we are done with the testing and the result satisfactory, then
nothing will hinder me from placing the order with you immediately.
I look forward hearing from you again.

Yours truly.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.