+447441904447

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447441904447

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447441904447, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447441904447

Telephone number +447441904447 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74419) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Voxbone SA".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447441904447

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447441904447

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447441904447 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Auckland", from Monzo Bank Limited and using the email address monzobankuk.foreigndepartment@europe.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear [Redacted]

May God remember you like Noah, favour you like Moses, honor you like Mary, fight for you like the Israelite, prosper you like Isaac, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Esther, protect you like Daniel, use you like Paul, heal you like Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David, and keep you safe like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. This is my prayer for you,

I am so glad to observe your mutual interest in this transaction and I want you to take note that I want this fund to be donated to churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. I am ready to give you 30% for consultancy fee and this fund is presently deposited with Monzo Bank Limited.

My doctor had just warned me again to stay away from any kind of communication because of my present condition, So I am connecting you with the bank who will assist you for the legalization and claiming of the fund. You can contact:

Monzo Bank Limited
38 Finsbury Square
London EC2A. 1PX
United Kingdom
Contact person: Mr. Michael Auckland
(Foreign Operation Officer)
Tel: (44) 744 190 4447
Email: monzobankuk.foreigndepartment@europe.com

Please, I want you to get in touch with the bank immediately you receive my mail and follow all instructions and directives given by Mr. Auckland. there is a special secret code that is covering this fund and the code is MPSAMP, you must include this code as subject when contacting the bank for proper identification.

MY CONDITIONS!!! I want you to maintain the absolute secrecy & confidential that is required in this transaction for security reason. this transaction must be kept as secret forever and you must never involve any other person. I hope I can still be alive to witness the successful of the transfer. Attached below is my passport, national id, death certificate & Fund Deposit Slip for my identification.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Daniella Kyle
The email was sent from the email address "daniellakyle015 <daniellakyle015@proton.me>", with the subject "Re: Dearest Friend".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.