+447561195118

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447561195118

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447561195118, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447561195118

Telephone number +447561195118 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (75611) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Telefonica UK Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447561195118

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447561195118

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447561195118 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Cipherspy Cyber Security Service" and using the email address cipherspy@cyber-wizard.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
THANKS FOR RECOVERING MY LOST CRYPTO ASSETS

I’m posting this to warn anyone who wishes to go into crypto investment to be cautious before investing in Crypto.

I was introduced to crypto investment by a crypto investment manager who swindled millions of dollars worth of crypto from me. I was devastated and thought of losing my life until an old friend of mine told me about Cipherspy Cyber Security Service, A crypto recovery company with many reviews and success stories online.

I did my due diligence research and found it to be true. Cipherspy Cyber Security Service is a reliable and trustworthy asset and crypto recovery company, with many years of experience and knowledge about cyber security.

This company was able to help me recover my lost crypto assets after I provided them with all the necessary information. I’m very grateful and I highly recommend their services to anyone who needs to recover their crypto assets.

Their contact information is as follows:
cipherspy@cyber-wizard.com
+447561195118