+13033043474

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+13033043474

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +13033043474, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +13033043474

Telephone number +13033043474 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (303) indicates that the number covers the State of Colorado, USA and the Exchange Code (304) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Fort Upton. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - CO".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13033043474

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +13033043474 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jenni Woodall" and using the email address woodallmrsjenni@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Money Gram® Money Transfer Service
Address: 1525 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
Phone number for SMS: +1 (570) 216-8259 or (303) 304-3474

Attention Dear Compensation Fund Owner
How are you doing today hope all is well with you and your family???

My dear, How do you feel when you hear that your fund transfer is canceled and your US$925,000.00 has been reverted back to the USA. Government treasure?

The reasons why I asked you this question is because, I believe that you don’t know why I am here, and you think I am one of those fraudsters who is after to rip out money from you, if this is what your mind was telling you, it means that you will lose this opportunity, because i am here to see that those who have fall into victims of scam due received their fund without having any problem or paying any more charges.

If you have read from my previous email, you will find out the reasons why you were asked to pay the needed fee.

Once you pay the needed fee, our money gram management should hence your transfer immediately, Therefore, this is the only thing that will help you from receiving your fund now, also remember that your first payment of $3,500 us dollars is ready now on your name, and you will receive it, after one hour time, that we confirm the money.

If you look at how much money you have lost from those impostors who plan to rip your hard earned money, you will find out that this is your opportunity to receive your funds now. don’t take this as a joke because, as I am talking to you now, many fund beneficiaries have successfully received their fund with the help of me.

I was wondering why you are delaying this payment after you know that the management has provided every necessary requirement to start your transfer.
Stop doubting my word, this is real and legal; believe me because you have no other time to receive your fund than now.
Therefore, if you know that you need to receive your fund, kindly go ahead and send the needed fee now.

For your information, you have just from now till Monday next week to send the money or else your fund should be confiscated and will be finally direct to USA Federal Government account, I think i have done what I supposed to do, therefore, if you seems to lose your fund, please don’t blame me for any reasons OK.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, for our BTC account info to pay the money, or you use the money and buy a gift card.

Regards,
Mrs Jenni Woodall, Payment Officer.
MoneyGram International.
Hialeah, FL 33012 USA.
Email: woodallmrsjenni@gmail.com
You Can Text/SMS: +1 (570) 216-8259 or (303) 304-3474
The email was sent from the email address "MoneyGram <mrjimluck@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "woodallmrsjenni@gmail.com" and the subject "This Is Final Notification To You.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.