+447827185610

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447827185610

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447827185610, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447827185610

Telephone number +447827185610 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (78271) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447827185610

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447827185610

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447827185610 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Oliver Holbourn", from Global Security (UK) Ltd. and using the email address corporateit@bellair.net. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My dearest

Thanks for your email. I am very sorry for my late response; my health condition is not good, I am taking treatment,

I contacted you for good and be rest assured that your seriousness and dedication to this transactions and project plans will bring abundant blessings to you and your generations. I would like you to proceed to contact the Global Security Finance Guards (UK) without further delay on the confirmations of this document. I and my Late Husband was Deposited one consignment box of the sum of Two Million dollars. To this Global Security Finance Guards London, for our investment purpose and my husband is no more, and because of my illness I cannot make use of this funds anymore, I will like you to stand as a guardian of this fund for the claim and I will direct you on what you will do with this funds after the claiming, I am here to back you up with all the information’s you may need to know.

Contact the Global Security (UK) Ltd. with the copy of the Deposit document

Global Security Finance Guards
Global Security (UK) Ltd.
London, England E6 2JA, GB
Email: corporateit@bellair.net
Tell: +447827185610
Contact Mr. Oliver Holbourn,

Keep me updated with communications, while you pray for me for more strength daily, as I wish to live and see the success of the transaction.

I wish you and your family the blessing and protection of (Almighty God) Please Always remember me in your prayers.

Yours Sister

Mrs. Medinat Abudul Malik Sherrif,
The email was sent from the email address "medinsherr@gmail.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.