+19043219560

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19043219560

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19043219560, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19043219560

Telephone number +19043219560 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (904) indicates that the number covers the State of Florida, USA and the Exchange Code (321) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Fernandina Beach. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BELLSOUTH TELECOMM INC DBA SOUTHERN BELL TEL & TEL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - FL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19043219560

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +19043219560 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Brad Smith", from OFAC Visual Credit Union and using the email address brad.smith@ofac-visual.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: [Redacted],

My name is Jude Philip, I am the principal attorney to the United Nations Compensation Commission(UNCC). I have been directed to bring to your notice that the UK Compensation Scheme has authorized OFAC Visual Credit Union, USA to release your compensation fund to you which amounts to $2,150,000.00. This fund has been awarded to you as a result of random selection of victims' email addresses which your email has emerged as one of the lucky email addresses.

To avoid any inconvenience in accessing your funds, kindly submit your compensation reference number: UNCC/UKCS/U.S/XX2990/024 to the recommended paying bank to enhance the efficiency and security of your transactions in this matter.

For transparency sake and to avoid any form of surprise in the course of your transaction, it is noteworthy to pre-inform you about the mandatory statutory fee of $1,050 that needs to be paid promptly to facilitate the seamless programming of irrevocable and uninterruptible fund transfer to your private bank account while every other payments have been officially waived off except the statutory fee which is a compulsory payment. You are hereby assured of a 100% guarantee to confirm and receive your compensation funds provided you strictly comply with the payment instructions in this matter.

Once again, kindly be informed that the statutory fee is a compulsory fee and it cannot be deducted for some security reasons while it will be used to secure all your relevant documents to back up your fund as soon as it has been successfully transferred to your private bank account.

Kindly contact the paying bank below with your Reference Number, Full Name, Address and a Scanned Copy of a Government Accredited ID to set up an online account in your favor where your fund will be deposited by the UK government compensation scheme.

Bank Name: OFAC Visual Credit Union, USA.
Contact Person: Brad Smith
Position: Deputy Director
Email: brad.smith@ofac-visual.com
Whatsapp Number: +1(904)-321-9560

Rest assured as soon as your fund has been deposited you will be issued access such as your online account username and password to enable you to gain access to withdraw or transfer money to your personal bank accounts of your choice. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me. For swift communications, you can always reach out to me on my whatsapp number above.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to continuing to serve you.
The email was sent from the email address "Jude U Philip <judeuphilip.attorney.at.law@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attention: [Redacted]".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain ofac-visual.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-03-31T08:51:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-03-31T08:51:57Z

Registrant Name: steve joy
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: No. 219, Taman Melur Indah 2, 09000 Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia.
Registrant City: Kulim
Registrant State/Province: Kedah
Registrant Postal Code: 09000
Registrant Country: MY
Registrant Phone: +60.601121249185
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: stevenjoy1956@hotmail.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.