+447443275704

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447443275704

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447443275704, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447443275704

Telephone number +447443275704 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74432) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447443275704

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447443275704

Telephone number +447443275704 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alliance Royal Bank" and using the email address contact@allianceroyals.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello dear!
How are you doing? I believe you are doing well out there. This is your
friend Cpt. helen brown, as you well know, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund secured under the co-operation of a new partner from Lome-Togo. Presently I am in London with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds from the delivery and security Company then, despite that it failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact the Alliance royal bank in UK,
I have deposited the sum of ( GBP350.000.00 ) ( Three Hundred and fifty thousand GBP) in this bank because i don't want my partner to know about it just a kind of saying thank you for your past effort
The contact information of the bank is as follows, ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK. Their Email is: (contact@allianceroyals.com) Telephone +447443275704

Contact the bank without delay, they will create an non indigene bank account for you in your name and send you the ( ATM VISA CARD ) worth of (GBP350.000.00 ) ( Three Hundred and fifty thousand GBP ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me then, i can't forget you in a hurry and i will be coming to visit you in your country when I am less busy with the investment projects.

I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much, also am very
happy to let you know that am now leaving my normal life as a civilian and not as military personnel anymore, am so excited about the kind of free life I am living now, nothing is as good as freedom.

You are to contact the bank with below information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK VISA CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:
5. ZIP CODE:

Please let me know immediately after you receive the Visa Card so that we can share our joy and happiness.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand, I may not be checking my mail regularly, so bear with me if i did not respond to you on time,

Therefore feel free to get in touch with The Bank soon after you read this message. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Visa card. Take care and have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend
The email was sent from the email address "helen brown <brohelen24@gmail.com>", with the subject "This is your friend Cpt. Helen brown,".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain allianceroyals.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-06T13:11:25Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-06T13:11:25Z

Registrant Name: Redacted For Privacy
Registrant Organization: Domain Protection Services, Inc.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447443275704 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Josephine Little", from Alliance Royal Bank and using the email address allianceroyalbank@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Customer Service Department.
ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK
United Kingdom 1 Basinghall Ave,
London EC2V 5DD
Our Ref: ARB/AWM60831-D2R/21.
Telephone: +447443275704
Fax-No +447031926689
Monday, April 8, 2024

Attn: Sir.

Dear Valued Customer,
Welcome to ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK. We received your details for the transfer of deposited funds ( GBP350.000.00 ) Three Hundred and fifty thousand GBP. Your payment information will be verified and we will open an online Non - Residence account for you and send you the necessary details for you to have access to your funds and effect transfer to any account of your choice. or we can also send you the ATM VISA CARD of the new created bank Account.
You are required to furnish us with any form of identification material to facilitate your payment approval. Find attached a copy of our identity verification form, fill out and submit to us to complete your account opening process, a copy of your face passport photograph is also needed for the account opening.
Thank you for your understanding as we wish to serve you better
Yours in service,
Mrs. Josephine Little.
(Head of Customer Services)

ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK PAYMENT CENTER - DISCLAIMER NOTE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. This e-mail is intended for information purposes only and does not constitute a commitment by GPC, except where provided for in written agreement between you and GPC. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, re-transmission, dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail or any part therefore is strictly prohibited. Please delete this e-mail immediately and notify the sender if you have received this email in error. Any opinions, views, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of GPC shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by GPC.
The email was sent from the email address "ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK <allianceroyalbank@gmail.com>", with the subject "Customer Service Department.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447443275704 is being used on a fake domain allianceroyals.com, which claims to belong to "Alliance Royal Bank". The website gives the following contact details:
The WhoIs record for the fake domain allianceroyals.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-06T13:11:25Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-06T13:11:25Z

Registrant Name: Redacted For Privacy
Registrant Organization: Domain Protection Services, Inc.