+447031759851

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447031759851

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447031759851, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447031759851

Telephone number +447031759851 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (70317) indicates that the number is a personal redirect number. The original service provider was "Magrathea Telecommunications Limited".

About Personal Redirect numbers

UK telephone numbers starting with 70 are personal redirect numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world at no cost to the number's owner. There is no real legitimate need for these numbers, but they are loved by scammers as they can appear to be in the UK and have calls from victims redirected to their own number.

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447031759851

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447031759851

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447031759851 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Annisa C Jack Jr.", Chief Executive Officer of HSBC Bank and using the email addresses inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com and info-hsbc@fastservice.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Dearest One:

I’m Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily, The person you replied to her email, also the person you tried to help months ago.

How are you and your family? Hope all is well with you and your family.

My dear beloved, I just want to let you know that I have successfully transferred my money to Hong Kong through the help of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

Well, I just write to inform you that I left behind GBP£500,000.00 for you with my private Bank in South Africa. It’s just that I cannot forget how you were the very first person I contacted to help me and till today, I still don’t know what went wrong.

Anyway, I have NOT forgotten about the past and what I’m doing now is to make sure that I fulfill my dream for building an orphanage home here in Hong Kong as well helping those displaced by wars and hunger, Also, I leave it in the care of Mrs. Sandra P. Scott.

So please I would like you to contact the bank as I have given them the Draft Cheque I wrote on your name.

Please see below contact information and contact the Hsbc Bank Of London

Just write your name and your country , and they will check on their system and they will proceed with the transfer of the fund to any of your providing accounts.

Bank: Hsbc Bank Of London
Head Corporate Banking Transnational Products & Services
HSBC Bank Of London.
Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Manager
NAME: MRS.ANNISA C JACK JR.
Phone: +44 (0) 7440 31 8564
Phone: +44 (0) 7031 75 9851
Email: inwardpayhsbc@gmail.com
Email: info-hsbc@fastservice.com

I have told them that you will contact them for the claim of the GBP£500,000.00, GBP.

Please contact them immediately with the above contact details and instruct them to release the fund to your account.

Best regards,

Your Partner,

Mrs. Agnes Hillary Wily.
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs Agnes Hillary Wily <natwestoliverjerrome@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "agneswily2@gmail.com" and the subject "I HAVE TRANSFERRED MY MONEY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.