+35796298028

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+35796298028

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +35796298028, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +35796298028

Telephone number +35796298028 has a country code of 357, which indicates that it is from Cyprus. The dialling code (96) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Epic".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +35796298028

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +35796298028 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ashraf Al-Shaikhjafar" and using the email address alshaikhjafar76@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

I represent the Al Rumayyan Family Office that is based in Riyadh, and we are interested in discussing possible investments with your group. We are looking to make strategic investments in more foreign entities to expand our international investments portfolio, in view of meeting our millennium development goals by year 2030.

We are already invested in several economic sectors ranging from transportation to oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing, finance, sports and entertainment. Our strategic investments include stocks in Uber Technologies USA, Blackrock Inc USA, Softbank Japan, Tadawul KSA, Saudi Aramco, and most recently, the purchase of Newcastle United Football Club in England.

We are steadily looking into alternative investments anywhere in the world. Our new focus is on North American, EU and Asian territories. The budget for the investment is in the range of around $500 Million USD and above. I will be available for a call this week to discuss possible investments with your group. Please provide a phone number where I can reach you for a call.  I am currently in Cyprus for facility inspections. My phone number in Cyprus is +35796298028. You can also contact me via WhatsApp.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind regards
The email was sent from the email address "Ashraf Al-Shaikhjafar <alshaikhjafar76@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re:".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.